3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djonnikc 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Please help. What to take for a 5.1 or 2.1 computer?

Oleg Reshetin
It all depends on the budget, especially in our "expensive and not constant" time)))
For me, it's better, a couple of good speakers than cheap and not high-quality but 5.1. For a long time I sat on 2.1, and now on good 2.0, the difference is obvious! Although if there is a lot of money, then .......
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djonnikc 25.12.21

Oleg Reshetin
Yes, and for a computer it is really difficult to put it right 5.1 You will sit at a distance of 1-1.5 m from it, how can you normally "decompose" the sound! Telek, another thing, the whole room is at his disposal!

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 25.12.21

Oleg Reshetin
Good 2.1 for a computer, the right choice, and good 7.1 headphones are better for games. If you decide the latter, then I recommend to pay attention to "QCYBER (Dragon)", an excellent combination of price, quality and sound.

D
Djonnikc 25.12.21

Oleg Reshetin
I now have 2.0 in general, namely Yamaha NX-50 (orange). The sound, quality, design are all at their best, but they are not loud, only 7V! But now I don't need it anymore, since my wife's computer is on the left))) Her microlabs are 2.1, not expensive! But sub. it doesn't include at all!

D
Djonnikc 25.12.21

Oleg Reshetin
I somehow still feel uncomfortable playing on the couch! On DS4 I passed The Witcher 3, rolled back on a chair, but on the couch it somehow worked out far, and for some reason the picture looks worse on the TV than on the monitor! Although if the network goes further, it may not be bad! But I don't care when I play, I’m tense, maybe not a lot, but relaxes on the couch)))

S
SoulAssassinS 25.12.21

Recently I bought Sven IHOO MT 5.1P
very pleased with the sound, in comparison with the home theater from Samsung which I bought a long time ago, the sky and the land .....
but the home theater had to be hooked on optics and the sound was processed by the receiver, and then through the sound.
in general, I correctly placed the speakers around the room and it is now very cool in games and it is a pleasure to listen to music.
I was glad that at high volume it does not pird and produces a very good sound without losing detail.
took at a discount for 7900

A
Alexander_Vesker 25.12.21

take 7.1 you won't be wrong

t
tatunserg 25.12.21

As for me, Duc headphones are cheap and cheerful. Of course you won't sit for a long time, but the very atmosphere is in them.

L
LIRW 25.12.21

tatun
It depends on what kind of headphones, otherwise it's cheap and cheerful .... For games, naturally only headphones, since through the speakers it is hard to hear who and where is going ... And for Mouzon, ordinary speakers will do. Not what not 5 not 7 are quite ordinary enough. I have a pioneer for Mouzon, well, and 2 speakers, it would be two more of the same - I would connect 4 ... of course the sound there is an ordinary stereo without any 5 - 7 to 1 and would connect only because 2 channels are hanging empty, and only a couple of columns. Although anyone else - I like the sound of a car more, naturally, not through some kind of Chinese balalaika for 2 pieces, but the current is at least heels.