3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karantyr 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Kurolisk drowned (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bestiary says that Kurolisk must be beaten by Aard. Yes it works. But it turned out that Axiy could shoot down Kurolisk in flight. He collapsed in shallow water and died. The sword, in general, you can not get it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 25.12.21

I knocked him down in the sea, he swam there and also died. There is a whole feast for the drowning people.

D
Dzengrave 25.12.21

Only, unfortunately, they do not give experience for this. And it sometimes looks very epic when the battle is protracted and the monster is much higher to the level.

E
Eagle387 25.12.21

Dzengrave
I needed money, so I took the order, and he was lvl higher than me (difficulty: to death) so I sweated there at all. The main thing there is to dodge, otherwise he takes out all hp from 1 hit

d
digital_summer 25.12.21

And how to take a trophy if it drowned?

J
JOKERIVAN 25.12.21

Karantyr
Igni knocks down too

O
Old_Nick 25.12.21

digital_summer Nothing
. But with "orders" by the water, in fact, almost none.
Before some patch, there could be problems with the royal wyvern (I don't remember the exact name of the order - east of Velen, where the small ones first, then the "mother" arrives, on the cliff, with 2 nests). Now, if knocked over water, it will be forcibly thrown ashore.

H
Hulio_Perdulio 25.12.21

Haha, .. it's a pity I didn't take a picture of my wyvern drowning in the sea! She was guarding the tower with the drawings, she saw me and flew at me, you stupid bird! I jumped off the cliff to the sea - she followed me, and then she got overwhelmed, she fucked on a rock ... and fell into the sea! YES, that's just the hell she died there! She swam, creature, cooler than drowners! I had to dive and figure it out with a crossbow ... it took about 10 shots. So from her then, even from the third, the sounds of her quacking were still heard. overlooked, so overlooked

a
andrex77 25.12.21

Hulio_Perdulio
I have a comedy with this wyvern. I was looking for an entrance, dived, then Geralt suddenly showed their water up to his chest. He looked down - and Geralt was standing on this wyvern. Killed with a crossbow in two or three shots at point-blank range.

L
LenaBena 25.12.21

Some are lucky. I waved with this creature for half an hour, because the level is to death and below my level, so also on this fucking tower you roll to the side and fly down ...

K
Karantyr 25.12.21

Heh. My kurolisk also purred after death. And the trophy lay next to him. Experience is given, no, I don’t know. And he took the trophy.