3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Cyrex (Mortal Kombat X)

There is an assumption that Ed Boone will still add one of the cyborgs to the game. And it will be Cyrex. This is what was written today in the description of one of the towers. He may appear in Kombat Pack 2, which Mr. Boone recently teased.

Do not judge strictly, this is just an assumption. You can pour mud on it, I won't be offended))
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russian_Lawyer 25.12.21

Well, if so, that would be great, especially considering that Cyrax is my favorite cyborg.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 25.12.21

Russian_Lawyer This
question arose. Do you have a face or a pirate? It's just to play with foreigners, you have to have iron nerves, and unfortunately, they are not like that for me. Ping jumps terribly, it's impossible to play. And, in the end, I just want to play with my friends.

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.12.21

Pavel0198 lick
, but I don't play too much now. And why iron, there seems to be no voice chat there?)

A

Russian_Lawyer
Nerves are not enough for such a game, because the lagging is terrible, the ping does not fall below 300-400, the hits are 2-3 seconds late.

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.12.21

Pavel0198
a, yes) it is especially pleasing when the enemy is counted a blow, but you do not, although you pressed earlier)

c
chessbase50 25.12.21

Similarly, in these towers it is written about Cabal, when the tower with the mod of his saw, and about Striker with grenades, and about Smoke. So it is far from a fact.

A

chessbase50
But everything can be. Besides, I repeat once again, this is just an assumption. You never know what gets into Boone's head.

c
chessbase50 25.12.21

Pavel0198
Agree. Well, let's wait for the new Persians. It would be nice that with the new DLC it was not the same as with MKX for pastgen.

A

chessbase50
Well, it seems to me that it was not in vain that Boone teased Kombat Pack 2. I would buy 1 first, and only then think about buying the second))

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.12.21

In general, it may very well be)

The silhouette is similar) The characteristic shape of the head and headphones, by the way - the far left (I'm almost sure), this is Smoke, the shaggy one looks like Wolverine, and the right one is xs, maybe Spawn really?)

A

Russian_Lawyer
By the way, about the second one. In one recent news story, one person suggested that it was Sindel, supposedly the silhouette of the hair is very large, but his theory was immediately rejected. He looks very much like Wolverine, I won’t be surprised if this is it.
And who Spawn is, I don't know at all))
The first one is some kind of ninja. But of all the ninjas I know, only Noob Saibot and Smoke remained, but Smoke seemed to have died in MK9, in MKH we saw him only as the demon Quan Chi and as a factional finishing off at Lin Kuei.

G
Good day 25.12.21

If only a robot consists of Cyrex, Sector and Unit 5. Such a Lin Kwei combat vehicle that Sector or Grandmaster made as a spare option 😊😆

A

Good Day
Well, I don’t think they could have taken a part of the Sector, because there was an art on which Sub, together with someone, I don’t remember with whom, stands near the dismantled sector. It was in one of the old news, maybe there is in the gallery. So I don't think we'll see the Sector.

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.12.21

We were also promised to Barack)

S
SCAR. 25.12.21

I xs, but Sector was killed by Sub-Zero (he talked about this in the plot when Scorpio came to him), but nothing was said about Cyrax.

And about the towers - this can be dropped. Cyrax bomb mods have been around since the game's release. As well as Smoke's "smoke pipes", Cabal saws, Stryker grenades, Rhine bubbles and so on.
Moreover, the presence of such "branded" modifiers rather suggests that these fighters will not be in the game (because why then make a whole modifier with a special attack of that fighter who can play and do the same thing himself?).
With the picture shown above, it is completely 50/50. The shape of the head of the circled fighter, of course, is similar to the shape of the head of the cyborgs, but the very "braids" that protruded high from their heads are not visible at all.

I would also like to see Cyrax in X, but something tells me more that this is unlikely to happen and it is better to give it up right away than to break off later. Nevertheless, as I said at the beginning - "I xs" ... Time will tell.

A

SCAR.
Of course, almost everything that we have written here will not be in the game, but at least there is something to think about, to imagine what the game could be or, if there is an 11th part of the MK, to imagine how it will look and what characters there will be.
And about the braids, maybe he somehow modified himself, both externally and internally. At least it's better to believe in at least something than just sit and wait for new skins or fatalities to be added to us, of which the game is already above the roof.

S
SCAR. 25.12.21

Pavel0198
Tashchemta, everything that I said is just reflections and guesses. And even more so - I have not forbidden anyone to express and think further, lol.

L
Lothar123 25.12.21

Spoiler Honorably

committed suicide.

S
SCAR. 25.12.21

Spoiler
Lol, I finished reading the comic yesterday and wanted now (as the smartest one, of course, lol) to post the same info with Cyrax, but they got ahead of me ... :(

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.12.21

I really want Cyrax and a couple of classic backdrops with fatalities tied to them, and I don't need anything else from this game, well, maybe Barak ...