3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assasin23 25.12.21 08:58 pm

How to escape from the CIFRA warriors in Africa? (Spoilers) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

A mission where you need to evacuate a truck, but when you approach the cipher warriors appear, I manage to evacuate the truck, I get into the car and catch up with the bastards (((
What to do?
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 25.12.21

assasin23
Also steamed at this place for a long time, there was still a save I had very far away. Then he hid behind bars where the transformer is right next to the truck (there is still a door to open). They all came right to my door. I used a gadget that makes you completely invisible (I don’t remember what it’s called) and put all 8 C4s in a pile directly to them. Then he just walked away to a safe distance and blew them all up)

T
Trestan 25.12.21

It's still a long way to Africa, I’m not against it, I’ll also ask here :)

So as not to create a separate topic, I’ll write it down here: I developed a helicopter of the 3rd class, but for some reason I can’t choose it, the "OBR" mark is still on the first. Is this a jamb or should it be?

G
GG4 25.12.21

Trestan
Change helicopter, base, avtars, etc. can only be in the air control center (in a helicopter) Base control-change-helicopter.

c
caliskan 25.12.21

You can hide from them and wait until they move away from the truck, then order shelling at them: D I went through like this. Well, or buy a grenade launcher and fill them up.

n
nominar 25.12.21

If you use a gadget for invisibility or shelling from the base, then the mission cannot be completed for the assessment s.

G
GG4 25.12.21

nominar
Yes, but I personally didn't care much at that moment, I would have failed the mission 4 times, I would have bombed, and the save is very far away) Therefore, invisibility and C4)

Z
ZeroHero 25.12.21

You take Quiet with a combat sniper, put it in a combat position. You yourself hide around the corner and order her to shoot, 5-6 shots per one goes away. For a long time, but calmly)

s
stalker_stas 25.12.21

mochish them with a grenade launcher and that's it!

I
ImTheGREED 25.12.21

assasin23
I put them [DREAM] to sleep with grenades (~ 8 grenades). Alternatively, you can run to the Airport, there will be cargo containers, climb onto one of them, catch a fulton and fly away with it XD

G
GG4 25.12.21

In short, there are so many different tactics, the game is gorgeous in this regard.

R
RicoGranata 25.12.21

I just got in there on the D-Walker and shot them from the minigun. Then I just took the truck.

V
Verg 25.12.21

You evacuate a truck. You get into the APC and shoot all the skulls. You evacuate the rest of the transport. Mission compliment.

L
LightColorWave 25.12.21

Smashed the skulls with the D-Walker.

R
RGC 25.12.21

Lol and I ordered a tank. I ran from them until they threw him off, and then they should have run away, but no)

G
GHOSTaltair117 25.12.21

I aged the whole convoy while they looked at the dolls that I had put on. Then I just ran to the car that was 300 meters away. Profit

D
Demon of Night 25.12.21

assasin23
Get under the car and from under it their shit with the help of the silent))) I did that.

F
FranklinNilsson 25.12.21

I stupidly interrupted them from thunder

R
ReVaNorD 25.12.21

He walked quietly around the corner, showed a cutscene of the skulls jumping out, they did not see me but started walking in my direction, as if they felt it. I ran around the house, came out from the airport, and they slowly, slowly waddle in my direction, waited until they came close and again, going around the house, returned to the starting house to the truck near which there was already no one, evacuated it, they did not even notice, they gave the rank S

D
Danila Shushkov 25.12.21

I ran to the truck, fulton evacuated it, they spotted it, I ran along the road, there are further containers with supplies, large ones that I climbed on top of it, put a fulton on it, grabbed it and oops, I'm on VCU, rating S.

a
assasin23 25.12.21

Danila Shushkov
ReVaNorD
FranklinNilsson
Demon of Night
The problem is that I killed in silence and I have a truck not at the airport, but at the checkpoint!