3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KroGod 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Median XL Ultimative 6b who wants to play? (Diablo 2)

Healthy! who wants to play Median XL Ultimative 6b I'm 20, I want to go through the whole game with a partner)
Through Tungle
or cool sem 2
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

KroGod It's
better in Hell Unleashed on their server, on xc. And then my friend and I have already been there for a month ***, until now Durik has not been killed in Hell :(

Еpiscop_moo 25.12.21

KroGod
Hello, parishioner, welcome to our humble abode. And although our doors are open to everyone without exception, I have to warn you that the game modifications here are treated little better than sodomy, especially if the discussion of this atrocity takes place outside the section prepared in advance for this.
If you are unable to resist your temptations, then pray to the Lord God and repent, so that His forgiveness may descend on you. And it will be especially great if you will be able to purchase from me a digital indulgence for a sinless game in modification, having paid for the East rune for a day of carnal pleasures or the Orthodox Lo rune for a whole year of sins.

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

Episcop_moo
+++

ps ADMIN ZAPELI NOVVOVEDENIY V IGRU You

can start at least by fixing the oldest bug in the game that everyone has forgotten about from the very moment of its appearance, namely:
fix the metalgrid amulet so that the summoned metal golem does not disappear when exiting the game

add:
and add to the amulet a commercial level of 20 craft golem so that the summoned golem has at least some acceptable HP

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

Archon Guard
See you, you wanted. Free aura for everyone! It smells of imbalance. Then all the Persians need to do the same breaks, hp / mp the same and give the opportunity to select any branch. Then all the variety will be among the charms will consist in the choice of appearance: (((

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
figase you hit a free aura only a golem, it’s a matter of a second to kill the golem with a poke, and there’s no free aura and it’s gone for nothing, farmed by hard work, or are you talking about the fact that mobs are farmed DISBALANCE? Sori did not think that you can farm mobs with an imbalance

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

Archon Guard An
ethereal golem with a free aura is supposed to be used only by my favorite summoner)
Friend, if you so want changes, complexity and balance, try Hell Unleashed. With especially diligent farming, you can also collect the Jahov's chest, but this will not help you to kill Hell Baal alone, and you can not defeat the anti-heroes with a team.

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn ATP
friend for understanding

Еpiscop_moo 25.12.21

you mean that mobs to farm IMBALANCE
Compared to modern games, d2 looks more pvm-oriented. I mean, the imbalance in monster farming would spoil the game no less than the imbalance in pvp.

and add to the amulet a level of commercials of 20 craftsmanship golem so that the summoned golem has at least some acceptable hp
Well, here's an obvious jach chest, really no one sees it?

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

Episcop_moo
I mean that the imbalance in monster farming would spoil the game no less than the imbalance in pvp.
that is, the fact that the necr-summoner, in addition to the human shield of revives and skeletons, also has a free aura from the golem, this is all normal, but if God forbid the other classes will also have a free aura from the golem, then this will already be an imbalance, especially in order to have this very aura must be farmed for beast or praid, that is, this is not at all the case when the aura falls to us almost free of charge in the form of
an amulet, then the metalgrid amulet itself is rare and if everyone needs it, it will significantly increase in price.

in general, before loudly declaring about the imbalance, it is necessary to argue this somehow, and not just "this is an obvious chest of zhakhs", you try to make the golem from metalgrid live in hell without hp then say that, but maybe level 20 golem is a bit too much, but then suggest exactly how much you need to have it, at least it will look like a dialogue, not a troll

N
NoneOne2010 25.12.21

Why is this a bug? Maybe this is by design.

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

Median XL is a good mod, ultimative is not bad, but the sadistic developer creates very difficult uberquests for passing.
IMHO, median xl and median xl ultimative are the best diablo2 mods, because there are original locations, a completely redesigned pvm system, skills, etc. and so on, and not just new things made by VASYANOM99 in Excel and stuffed into an mpq file, and calling it supirmodbyxxxvasyanxxx for duablo2.
If in some vasyanmode it can be said that the whole game and all quests are completed on xc, then I cannot say that about medianxl and medianxlU.
KroGod
If by "going through the whole game" means going through all the quests of the plot and all the uberquests of the mod, then the two of you will not go through soon. If you get through at all.

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

NoneOne2010
all skills on things (from charges) work in the same way as for the characters themselves, and only this iron golem does not work like that of the character, and why, if there is no correspondence, then it is necessary to assume that this is exactly what was intended?
most likely, it was simply never interesting to anyone in particular, simply because a golem without hp does not live and there is zero sense from it, respectively.

Еpiscop_moo 25.12.21

The necr-summoner, in addition to a human shield of revives and skeletons, also has scanty damage for npl> 4, so compensation for the Persian's prosthetics with his survivability is quite justified. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I mean PG, so it's not very clear what auras we are talking about - about insi, or what? Because either a very rich or a very confident player can afford to make it out of something more valuable. Even with +20 to the craftsmen, which, by the way, it is not yet clear how they will affect the nekra itself. If they work like a boo with a CT on a barbarian, then okay, otherwise, with such an amule, even the most humiliated necrophile can turn a simple poop into a super tank moving at ultrasonic speed.
In short, even with the skill to make a golem from bist or praid is dumb in the case of PG, and otherwise - imba.

it is necessary to argue it somehow
Well, you damn it if not on the Internet. I don't like the golem idea simply because a paladin can't and shouldn't cast any necrotic byaka. As well as the magpie stomp its foot, shouting bo through the gloomy corridors of the throne like a barbarian. But, fortunately, no one asked me when the 1.10+ patches were released. And since this does not seem to bother anyone else, I am a posteriori wrong and I can only troll. Nothing personal.

A
Archon guard 25.12.21

about insi, or what? Because either a very rich or a very confident player can afford to make it out of something more valuable. I’m not willing from insi, because we give insi a prime measure and he heals like a madman, but from an expensive one - why not? this is a topic just not for the weak, but for the strong and confident that the golemchek will not die like its owner!

otherwise, with such an amul, even the most humiliated necrophile can turn a simple poop into a super tank moving at ultrasonic speed.
Well, about the nekra itself, so here you can make the same theme as, for example, on the vm bow - if ama takes it, then her arrow skill will show no more than 3 lvl.

I don't like the golem idea simply because the paladin cannot and should not cast any necrotic byaka
Excuse me, you, the bishop, according to your rank, is supposed to instruct us on the true path, well, we, sinners, will call the golem paladins and buy from you indulgences for the Orthodox rune for a year of sin XD

Еpiscop_moo 25.12.21

and buy indulgences from you. Is it a
joke, I remember, I earned ~ mal as a paladin with the nickname Arhimandrit for absolution in the game.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

PROBAtw
Tried it. I didn't like that everything was changed. We would have made the characters and Bosses a little different, stuck some thread on the left plot and called the game Median, otherwise it turned out to be some kind of exaggeration, although Underworld is even more elaborate.
I prefer Hell Unleashed. Some skills are rebooted, for example, instead of a cloud with a ravay, necr calls one Death Knight, but can call all golems (cast delay for 15 seconds), but summons rarely last longer than several frames on Bosses. And also added synergies, which made it possible to significantly increase the number of new combat-ready builds, both thrash killers (for farming) and Boss killers.
There is no TP, therefore, taxoning to Hell in an hour will not work, and on NM in 4-5 acts, the taxing person can fall by himself, as you can't do.
Bosses have hp up to %% pa and if you stop hitting him, after 20 seconds - full hp and the Bosses themselves 10+ in the act without shielding the "ringleader"; D
In addition, there are no rejyks in the latest version. And instead of UT, which here you can enroll a solo, seven antiheroes - our beloved Asya, Ama and ko give such assholes that you can't describe in a fairy tale)

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
I didn't like the median at first either, in the end I went through all the uber quests (at that time, that's all, now a couple of new ones have already been released)
The necromancer has also redesigned the branch of summons, there is also a creature call in one copy, which, if dies, will fight against the necromancer ...
As for the builds in the median, there are a lot of them, I bet that there are even more in those mods that you brought above. And combat-ready.
In the median, TP is also rebalanced, initially it is only available to ace, 5 sec CD, when pumping, you can bring CD to 1.7. If you pass an uberquest, then you can knock out a charm from it that gives a teleport to all charms, CD 10sec.
Regarding "bosses have a lot of hp" = in the median there are bosses with all rez 500 (ie they are immortal to everything almost all the time), which randomly change resists while you are fighting with them. There are bosses who have 1000 cuts and they are constant, to kill them you need a special skill, which is initially given only when you complete an uber quest.
Regarding regeneration. Most bosses regenerate by themselves (quickly), regenerate if they enter the city (immediately full hp) and regenerate to full hp under other circumstances (for example, one boss cannot be allowed to kill summons or die himself = full hp of the boss)
In the median, all banks and MP and HP and Rejuven have a gradual effect. The only thing you can do with a magpie is to craft an item that can only be used by a magpie for a full heal.
In short, you should try to PASS the median chl and if you can get through, then put the median chl - an ultimatum, you can not the latest version.

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
But in general I was interested in the description of this hell anlishd, I'll play it somehow.
Hopefully it's not like an underworld, because only connoisseurs and degenerates can play such vomit.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.21

PROBAtw
No TP
I mean there is no Town Portal, and the teleport has been redesigned so that it will only teleport to a visible point. Through the walls - not. Through obstacles - current asey and current to the target.
There are five bosses in front of Baal, and there is one more on the road and it is impossible to bypass it because the current after his death will open a portal (with the staff / organs that same song), which allowed to continue the path. And Baal also randomizes the imuns, on NM up to three at a time, I have not been to Hella yet. Raises max - 75, return lines fly from all bosses, if you hit a thread with something.
I tried the median, I gave it up in the first act. As for me, this is a completely different game in which the current Persians and act bosses remained from the original.
A friend walked up to Hull, sort of. But what a trick, he still fumbles with me in Hell Unleashed, and he made me play him again. I agreed, but the current is on xts.

P
PROBAtw 25.12.21

Rivnyanyn
The median plot is training.
The real game starts with uber, where high-end content is revealed.
Here is an example of a good farming character.
For most bosses, this will not work.