3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamabunta 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Edit save (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to edit the selection made? SaveEditor, as in Mass Effect, or manually in the game files? He just sent Triss with the sorcerers, and before the siege of Kaer Morhen he thought that it would be nice to return her like that.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dik120 25.12.21

she will return herself.
Yenifer will call.

G
Gamabunta 25.12.21

dik120 wow, great. Thank you

V
Vasya Grasshopper 25.12.21

I missed the moment when I had to meet Ian on Skellig in the Last Wish quest. I just didn't think that if I continued the chain, I would not be able to return to this quest later. And I went too far, and I rarely did save. Too much to lose. The question is: are there any save editors so that you can somehow
replay this quest, or at least put a tick that I spoiled the spell. How it was in Mass Effect

D
Danil01 25.12.21

Vasya Grasshopper
no such no

D
Dmitriy_XAN 25.12.21

Vasya Grasshopper
there are none at the moment

S
Stribogg 25.12.21

Crazy game The Witcher 3, you really forget to save, because - and so everything is fine))))))))))) Sometimes suddenly you accidentally fall from a rock and only then you remember))

E
Eagle387 25.12.21

Well, the campaign wasted you all. If you made it so that in Novigrad you dissuaded Triss from sailing to Kovir, then you will be with her. And if you didn’t speak, you will remain with your hand

N
Nc 09.01.22

I profiled Philippe, completely and Dijkstra refused to help me, the question is - how to get it back through the game files?