3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRATORMRATORVG435 25.12.21 08:58 pm

Defense Unit (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I understand it is not available on pirate? Or do you just need to keep going through the main tasks? Completed 17 main missions. To modify the dog and the robot, you need this.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crack 25.12.21

it is needed for a cartoon like

K
KRATORMRATORVG435 25.12.21

Crack
And in order to open some useful items for partners.

G
Gutsz 25.12.21

KRATORMRATORVG435
There is a military division, but I have not seen a protective one

M
MNFWB 25.12.21

Look
at Gutsz for a dog or a robot for improvement, and there you will find that in some points there will be such a requirement for unlocking.

G
Gutsz 25.12.21

MNFWB I'll see
, thanks

P
Pretecs 25.12.21

It became available to me when 21 missions began, Kaz called me there and said that our base was attacked

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

Is it interesting to open the plot? or is the trigger an attack by another player on your base over the network?

E
Esthetix 25.12.21

KRATORMRATORVG435
Some functionality does not work in pirate since there are no servers

A
Alexander Dobriy Kovalev 25.12.21

Opens according to the plot. On 21 missions I had a call from the base for an urgent task. After it, it opened. And it became possible to build PB (forward bases). Only here the PB is not allowed to build due to the lack of communication with the server (pirate). Who knows how to get around this ???

K
KraSher 25.12.21

Alexander Dobriy Kovalev
I am also interested in the question, or most likely they will make an emulsion for a pirate or something like that, or they will have to buy a litsuh))

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

and I have a litsuha))) after 21 missions everything was opened, and I bought a base in the water area, with such a Makar any unit can be made at a fairly high level, stupidly at the expense of very good. a large number of soldiers, because the bases themselves can be very good. a lot to build, I now stupidly do not have enough people for everything, although before that I dug 170 saddles in stock.

K
KraSher 25.12.21

alfainfo
There, if I'm not mistaken, only one place in the water area is free, for the rest you have to pay real.
A question for you but not on the topic:
Spoiler