3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HECKCER 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Multicolored textures (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hear recently, I started playing The Witcher of the third game, I really liked a lot of interesting things BUT, to the point of the matter, there was a problem with fashion textures I did not install, I did not do it, I just played, and suddenly, once the textures of faces and some objects became all sorts of different blue red yellows and at the same time rummaged through the settings Graphics are all on high. It happens that Geralt becomes a multi-colored patch on the game 1.03, tell me what to do, otherwise it spoils the whole atmosphere then I'll post a screen like Geralt multi-colored.
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
ValbkinDed 25.12.21

do such problems appear in other games? or only in The Witcher?

M
MuscleMuseum 25.12.21

Can the video card crash?

S
Schreps 25.12.21

update the game

E
Eraser101 25.12.21

On a hike, the chip melted on the video ...

G
Gutsz 25.12.21

HECKCER
If in all games - the video card is burnt. If only in the witcher - reinstall the game

G
GameFilmsPlus 25.12.21

First, lower the settings to medium, but really, either reinstall the game or problems with the video card and also update the firewood on the card

V
ValbkinDed 25.12.21

and so they advised you!)
1. Update the game to the latest patch!
2. update your video card drivers!
3. Reinstall the game!
4. Option that you have an artifact floating on the video card (1 out of not many with such problems)!
5. Play with the settings below! see if there will be such changes!
choose)))

H
HECKCER 25.12.21

MikkiMayC
not with vidyuha everything is in order he climbed and only checked such crap on me on the witcher, then I will put the last patch

H
HECKCER 25.12.21

D
Dimon Crab 25.12.21

HECKCER
Sipotyaga)))

i
insel 25.12.21

HECKCER
in the first place - a license or a pirate ??
secondly, what is your video card?
thirdly - how long have you updated the drivers (direct x, the video card driver itself, visual libraries) ??
in the fourth - in the config (where manually change the schedule) nothing rules?
fifth - take a screenshot not only of the face but of the whole Geralt, say, in a city where there are more objects. maybe the matter is in the video card chips and because of overheating of some kind of kander, artifacts are pouring ... because not only Geralt's face on the screen confuses me, but also the rest of his model. as if in the old 3D where everything doubles and the colors are distorted

PS Geralt became an Indian from the Apache tribe) cool)

H
HECKCER 25.12.21

insel
with vidyuha everything is in order drivers updated direc 11 I just think patch 1.07 is needed. The rest of the games fly. And everything is fine.

i
insel 25.12.21

HECKCER
I have a game since the release of the game. there were no such jambs. and 99% of the rest of the players did not have this either, I'm sure! so it's not about the patch.
you still haven't answered - do you have a pirate or a license? a lot depends on it,
if a pirate, then download another repack, if a license, then you have to figure it out.
about the rest of the games ... which games? if "other games" are like GTA 5 or Mad max, then THERE the load on the video card is DIFFERENTLY less! which means that if something is wrong with vidyuha, in other games you may not notice it!
check the card for stress resilience. for example, the hades program.
I did so in due time with 8800 gtx. all games, except for krayzis 2, ran fine, but in krayzis the game produced artifacts. in the end - vidyuha burned out T_T
so I recommend checking the map, it will be better

R
Ramzes181276 25.12.21

HECKCER
Twirl 15-20 minutes a donut in FurMark - it loads any viduhu for the whole. Pay attention to the temperature there.
Spoiler If artifacts appear there, there is a problem with the viduha (kernel chip, memory chip, or overheating). If there are no artifacts, change the driver. Actually, you need to specify the viduhu, but in your profile "computer - DNS" - on the coffee grounds to guess what?

"... didn’t do anything, just played and suddenly ..."
Second varaiant: It looks like a banal overheating. Take off the viduhu, blow (clean with a brush) the cooler with a radiator and, WITH THE SYSTEM CASE OPEN, start the game at maximum settings (do not pay attention to the brakes).
The problem disappeared - overheating. It has not disappeared - drivers, or worse - video chip or video memory.

z
zip3n 25.12.21

in skyrim I also had such a troubles) as I decided I don’t remember, sorry. google a cho-thread of this kind http://steamdb.ru/guides/13785-razbiraemsya-s-fioletovymi-teksturami-i-padeniyami.html the

textures are on the hard disk, that is, the hard disk, if you check the HDD for bad sectors and make a defrag shit like Raxco or O&O