3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
natasha r 25.12.21 09:14 pm

Mass Effect 3 Increase File

good day where can I download this file to increase points, otherwise I have 100 percent readiness and 7460 points and shep still died help
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 25.12.21

Natasha R.
he dies in all endings

V
Victor_Wayne 25.12.21

Genom94
not at all. in red it survives in the end, smoked but alive. For me, the best ending is Synthesis, for Susi and the Getae remain alive, and in general everyone is alive and happy, and the reapers are restoring peace along with other races.

V
Victor_Wayne 25.12.21

Natasha R,
readiness has almost no effect on the endings, except for the inclusion of flashbacks in the final video.

G
Genka86 25.12.21

Natasha p
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mass_effect_3/?p=3
download the program ...
SpoilerThe program is designed to edit the Coalesced.bin file.
Coalesced.bin is located in "game directory> BIOGame> CookedPCConsole".

To open a file, press the "File> Open" tab (Ctrl + O), then search for and open the file.
The program has two windows. The left one is responsible for the arrangement of values, and the right one is for editing them.
To save time, use the search: "Edit> Find ..." (Ctrl + F3) or "Edit> Find Next" (F3) if we search again.
After editing the file, save it over the old one using the "File> Save" tab (Ctrl + S) or create a new one "File> Save As ...".

Bioui - sfxgame - sfxgawassetshandler
More than 260 lines with StartingStrength = from 0 to 300, look and multiply by two ... three and change ...
0 and don't touch anything over 300!
and change it as you want)) that is .. Diana Allers, for example, gives like 15 points (StartingStrength = 15) change to StartingStrength = 30 and Diana already gives 30 points)) or you can prescribe 300)) and so on)) there are many such parameters))

T
TimKar 25.12.21

Ventura_Van
is in the hope that some Cerberus will restore it again)

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 25.12.21

Ventura_Van
Synthesis means playing the role of God. Not everyone will take it upon themselves.
But everyone has their own Shepard.

V
Victor_Wayne 25.12.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
there, in any case, you take on the role of God, in all endings.

N
Nikel2 25.12.21

Natasha r The
file that you ask just the same gives 100% combat readiness, judging by your comments, you already have it 100%, then why do you need it?