3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruffi 25.12.21 09:15 pm

Question about machine guns, grenade launchers and anti-aircraft guns (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Does the number of machine guns, grenade launchers and anti-aircraft installations depend on the number of evacuees? Since there was a case, I evacuated one anti-aircraft gun and it ended up on several platforms. It turns out you can leave one at a time?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoly1977 25.12.21

Jokas
Everything that you rested with the help of balls remains with you. The excess can be sold, but on the base itself, the amount of displayed weapons does not visually change.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 25.12.21

Anatolka1977
And if you pull containers from your base, does it go to +?)

A
Anatoly1977 25.12.21

IBM_d3m1urg
Haven't tried it, to be honest ...

Y
Yuriy Nikishin 25.12.21

IBM_d3m1urg
No. Containers evacuated from their base give nothing (like soldiers). Only in the negative can you go (the cost of using a Fulton).

With regards to machine guns and other things, the soldiers at the base do not use them, so it makes no sense to "save" them. Repeatedly attacked other PB (often unsuccessfully) - none of the soldiers uses machine guns, mortars and anti-aircraft guns

F
FreeMan 25.12.21

Yuriy Nikishin
apparently attacked badly, when defending PB, NPCs like to use mortars and stationary machine guns, but they do not use anti-aircraft guns

E
Esthetix 25.12.21

Jokas
It doesn't give a damn about the base, but you can call him for a complete ass. I called a tank for fun

h
human pixel 25.12.21

It seems to me that everything is arranged like this. There are, for example, 10 anti-aircraft guns and 40 people. There cannot be 2 attacks on the base at the same time. These anti-aircraft guns and people move from the warehouse to the platform and then back again, from platform to platform.

And the guards use it even more.
If you take a sniper or sit in one place, they will begin to suppress it with mortar fire (and the soporific gas may not dissipate right away - it will process the entire platform.) If you just rush, then they will shoot too, only very crookedly.
Anti-aircraft guns - constantly hold bridges between platforms and just can't run during the battle, and in general they are often used.
Machine guns are very rare because they are located poorly. Only if he crawled along the bottom to the second platform, they can shoot from the first in 1 case out of 10-20.

In general, if the stealth gods attack, they won't even take advantage of it. If they go ahead, the guards will blame everything they have.