3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gking 25.12.21 09:24 pm

\ "Version number not found! Installation will abort \" (Assassin's Creed 3)

"Version number not found! Installation will be aborted" What should I do?
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drjvakin 25.12.21

What are you talking about, what are you talking about?

G
Gking 25.12.21

Assassins Creed III - Benedict_Arnold DLC

I
Iven13 25.12.21

I have the same problem the Steam version does not update the game and Uplay does not see the game I downloaded the letsuhu I thought the key would come from the steam profile in Uplay I have and the game is not the key is not podashol patches were installed but with the steam problems)

B
Beluh.vov 25.12.21

"Version number not found! Installation will be aborted" What should I do?

B
Beluh.vov 25.12.21

I have XpSP3 not found entry point to procedure _except_handler4_common not found in DLL msvcrt.dll

D
Deni569 25.12.21

How many people can you repeat "The version number is not found! The installation will be interrupted" this is due to the fact that you do not have a license but a pirated version of the game, all DLCs go to hell!

L
Laysik_One 25.12.21

Beluh.vov
Do you still have Khryusha? Tin. What kind of hardware you have, I won't even ask ..

n
nsine 25.12.21

dan4ig125
all dlc immediately break down and are safely installed on the pirate. And so that an error about the version number does not pop up, you need to register the game in the registry

T
TIGERblacK 25.12.21

Laysik_One
Some people hate 7-ku)) Since those who have 7 hate 8-ku: D well, I also considered it complete before ... well, you understand, but you get used to everything ... so if I reinstall , then I will put 8-ku, her performance is better.

L
Laysik_One 25.12.21

TIGERblacK
7ka is adapted for powerful systems, ala more than 3 gigs of operatives reads, unlike pigs (the smallest example of 7ka being better than pigs), but 8ka turned out to be such advertised shit. I will sit on 7k until the new Windows is released. Usually bears have Windows norms every other time, so the next Windows will satisfy the needs of the majority.

T
Trind 25.12.21

Everyone has their own opinion, but I myself like 7, my friend recently switched to 8 and he also really likes it!)))))

D
Deni569 25.12.21

TIGERblacK
seems to me better to save up 600r. and buy a license and not hover your brain.

T
Trind 25.12.21

So buying a license and not hovering your brain is easy, but we are not looking for easy ways!)))

L
Lexinton 25.12.21

Vladichak
So put on the PG a copy of the registry in the text version of the current without your serial (or with a zero serial) ..

K
KOHOP 25.12.21

When I want to install a patch or DLC "Tyranny of King Washington", I get an error: Version number not found! The installation will be aborted. I googled everywhere and never found anything (((I only found somewhere that I need to delete the System32 folder, but I hesitate - this is the system folder, and if Windows flies, then this is .......

L
Laysik_One 25.12.21

KOHOP
It's almost impossible to put a dls or a patch on a pirate, and if you put it, you will kill a lot of nerves. It's not worth it, download the repack with built-in dls.

K
KOHOP 25.12.21

Laysik_One
Yeah, and then why did I buy laysik with SEASON PASS?)

D
Demonakor 25.12.21

On litsuhu patches should be automatically installed.

K
KOHOP 25.12.21

Demonakor
Yes? And how do you think I installed it? I started the game through the stoned UbiLauncher and the download automatically started, as soon as it finished, the patch installation started, the error you know immediately came out .....
But this is half the trouble - the worst thing, I don't have DLC installed ....

Yes, and please offer solutions on the topic, and not such, like: download another repack or reinstall the game, it still won't help ...

-
-Iskander- 25.12.21

Write in support of Yubiks.