3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 25.12.21 09:24 pm

Temple of the Dead (Divinity: Original Sin)

Hello to all lovers of this masterpiece! Please tell me what to do in the Temple of the Dead, I can't guess something ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temenqo 25.12.21

aleksanpetelin
Find the bones of Kassandra, burn them, there is a bloody stone at the grave, then fight with Kassandra. She is in the woods.
Are you talking about this?

a
alex1gr 25.12.21

well, I don’t know ... where is this cassandra, I can’t find it, neither it, nor the bone, it seems that I cleaned the entire ghostly forest ...
http://3.firepic.org/3/images/2014-07/21/ 3givzy1btngn.png

T
Temenqo 25.12.21

aleksanpetelin
You haven't got to the temple yet?
There, the corpses were supposed to lie, in this circle, in the corpse of a pyramid and behind the lever, and then the one that remained in the inventory to use. Just try to put the pyramid in a circle and then pull the lever, if it disappears, use the remaining one, or at worst give the pyramid to one of your own, bang it on the circle, by the lever, use the rest. Don't forget to pick up the pyramid below.
And Cassandra is in the far northwest corner like.

T
Temenqo 25.12.21

aleksanpetelin
Cassandra, I'm standing there.

Cassandra

a
alex1gr 25.12.21

ok, and the bones?

K
Kiol20 25.12.21

In the temple of the dead. To get into the temple, kill your partner near the altar, give the pyramid and use the lever. The corpse will move, and you will go through the pyramid. So you will get to the temple. And look for bones there.

T
Temenqo 25.12.21

aleksanpetelin
Here are the bones :), in the temple.

Tomb of Cassandra

a
alex1gr 25.12.21

why bones?

T
Temenqo 25.12.21

aleksanpetelin
:) After burning it will be possible to fight with Kassandra, she will drop a scroll, something about the union of souls, it will be needed in the original garden, it will be possible not to kill Leandra, but to heal.

a
alex1gr 25.12.21

and where is the original garden? What am I confused ... I killed Cassandra ... then where what?))

T
Temenqo 25.12.21

aleksanpetelin The
original garden is the last portal in the "End of Times", it will open after passing the temple of the source
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/rukovodstvo_po_prohogdeniyu_hrama_istochnika-832001/

i
ilyavektor333 25.12.21

Help the people, burned the bones, and where now to kill Cassandra and how to get out of the temple?

T
Temenqo 25.12.21

ilyavektor333
There is a screen above, for July 21 at 11:29

j
jsilverst 25.12.21

To get to the Temple of the Dead, it is not necessary to kill your partner, but to put the pyramid on the altar and
press the lever, then use the second pyramid and in conjunction with your partner you will enter the temple.

a
abba13 25.12.21

Tell me how to get to this zone? and what for I took the key from the corpse of Cassandra, what is it from?

L
Lichinka 25.12.21

abba13 The
Key to the Fountainhead King's Chest. Located in Saisil, in the basement of the Old Church, where Brakk was killed.

Spoiler

Counter question. Who knows how to get to the chest on the hill, which is near the entrance to the Temple of the Dead. Next to it is a lever and a stone hatch.

T
Turbogrider 25.12.21

Ebrigion

The video shows how to climb

A
Alexander Vkontaktovich 25.12.21

dude someone answered? otherwise I also cannot understand how to get into that corridor

G
Guest 01.12.22

testing comment?