3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 15.11.19 09:19 pm

The choice of monitors: recommendations, discussion of new products v.5

Useful links
Manual selection of monitor, depending on the tasks

Select the monitor (link to materials)

Select monitor: the user "Lab Chekanova"
72 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 15.11.19

WWQ wrote:
when you go to pick it up, take the laptop and I'm very impressed before receiving
this is not necessary. I play around the house, if you find the shoals, then mess with the technical support of the shop, and negotiate on the return of the monitor. The post no you will not be allowed without a signed paper about getting to test the monitor. Exception: if the box has obvious damage, then you can insist on opening the box. After which you can inspect the monitor for damage. The socket to turn the monitor on, you are unlikely to give)
Or even might refuse to receive the parcel. Make mail act, which then charge the shop.
PS: as a rule, monitors do not come broken, the shipment is kept normal. But the highlights is another feature, bear in mind that IPS monitron it is in order to find a monitor without glare almost impossible. If low brightness glare is quite visible and in the way, then return to try to organize...

W
WWQ 15.11.19

-SK.art-
I have new mail , a General system unit brought and none are checked:-P and nothing , under the supervision of the employee allowed:)

W
WWQ 15.11.19

-SK.art-
as a variant, to Unscrew the brightness to 90 percent and flashes will not

-
-SK.art- 15.11.19

WWQ wrote:
as a variant, to Unscrew the brightness to 90 percent and flashes will not
hmm, maybe Vice versa?) Glare is hardly noticeable at low screen brightness of the monitor.

W
WWQ 15.11.19

-SK.art-
Yes you are right.
I have is flashes small frame, do not strain. See the current if the room light is off and running current of the monitor and on Chen the background, the game dynamics are generally not visible.

W
WWQ 15.11.19

-SK.art-
established soupster, great monitor, I sit with a smile on my face))) performance remained almost at the level of fhd , fps 10 percent
became less , but pricing compensates for all the smoothness.
The only disappointment is the bottom left corner , day is never seen , and in the evening on dark texture is clearly visible, not uniform illumination, I was told that 99% of these monitors is.
And another problem with red color, cannot calibrate properly, just eyegouger...

-
-SK.art- 15.11.19

WWQ wrote:
I have is flashes small frame, do not strain. See the current if the room light is off
that is why in the dark it is desirable to use at least a table lamp is useful for eyes, and the glare of the markups will not be visible.
WWQ wrote:
The only disappointment is the bottom left corner , day is never seen , and in the evening on dark texture is clearly visible, not uniform illumination
maybe you're confusing highlights with a glow effect. These monitors glow effect - a disaster worse than the flashes. One bottom corner gives the blue, the other yellow-brown. To distinguish the glow from the flashes easily. It changes depending on the viewing angle - just head about to the side and you will see as if a veil is so turbid moves. This is the glow effect, and do not escape from him.
PS: congratulations on your purchase.

W
WWQ 15.11.19

-SK.art-
I don't know, I better well night lay, to show.

W
WWQ 15.11.19

-SK.art-

here's a hat, and if you look at it all hood, and when the lights on a light background, too, but it's worth the evening include the black background in the dark and becomes visible sand color spot if sitting opposite at an angle not seen in other corner too, but they are almost invisible.
And the interesting thing is that the game is not observed, even on a dark background , ie this stuff on a static black picture is visible only.

-
-SK.art- 15.11.19

WWQ
this is a glou-effect of spurious tones. I wrote above one corner of the blue, the other yellow-brown.
WWQ wrote:
And the interesting thing is that the game is not observed, even on a dark background
one has only to move - to rise from the chair and look diagonally from the top down, you'll see a shroud of gray. This is true for the dark night scenes in games. Freaking glow effect. ))

W
WWQ 15.11.19

-SK.art-
as I understand it is a feature matrix, and this stool is not treated, right ?

-
-SK.art- 15.11.19

WWQ wrote:
it is a feature matrix, and this stool is not treated, right ?
exactly. Open any of the related widescreen monitors on overah from the author Gruzina (=DEAD=, and now he writes articles 3dn'yus), you'll see this game there. He short videos in the article was inserted, where it shows the angles, glow and evenness of illumination of the tested monitors.

M
Momoka 15.11.19

Need a good monitor in the range of 8', 000. Which you can choose?

D
DartMaul 15.11.19

Recently, I finally shipped the promised one in the year three Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-B1

Was eyeing this model for a long time. Despite the fact that the market is full of 23 inch IPS monitors, the options and again I found only this.
The package standard: power, SL-DVI, 3.5 mm jack (Monique is in the column), manual installation, and of course the monitor with stand.
The monitors look good, especially after dismantling I stand (there's one with the normal stand, but as I hung them on the wall, to sense from it for me 0)
The monitor turns on very quickly. Between pressing the button and the appearance of the image on the screen is 1 second. Exit from stand-by fast. In addition, it is possible to suppress the display of the logo of the vendor (it is not clear why they even shoved there is a logo) and go directly to the image from your computer. Not that it has a special meaning, but in my opinion a nice +.
The uniformity of illumination pleased. None of the three monitors is not found the characteristic whitish spots on the edges.
The buttons on the monitor are at the bottom, which is not very convenient, have to rely on touch. Light condition also is at the bottom and not visible. In addition, it is shaped like one of the buttons which complicates the orientation by touch.
Monitor settings are very scarce, there are several presets, each of which has obvious flaws, like extremely low contrast or outright blockage in blue tones. There are settings brightness contrast and gamma, the choice of the incoming interface and the location of the menu window. Settings such as Hue, Saturation, and Sharpness not as a class.
But then everything becomes really bad: despite the fact that the monitor based on the matrix AH-IPS, it does not go to any comparison with my Dell U2913MW, which on paper the only difference is the brightness (although this option is the Dell I configured not in full). Color rendition isn't worthy, of tones almost never visible, as if the image is blurry, lacking sharpness.
I've tried everything, including even the color settings in the drivers vidyahi (which I previously wasn't necessary to do) - nothing helps. Don't know what the problem is, in the matrix or in electronics, but the result is somehow disappointing.
Strictly speaking if the box in large print was written IPS I would have confidently said it was a MVA.
Built-in speakers is probably the worst thing I've ever heard they rattle and give a totally flat sound, and no bottom at all. Even my cell phone plays through the speakers better. Not that I'd expect something better, just wondering who had the idea to call it high quality stereo.

Summarizing all the above, pleases me in all this, two things: 1) I am not paid for these monitors penny 2) 95%+ of the time I don't use them, but because their main purpose - to cover holes in the wall, what they do just fine.

e
exlipse88 15.11.19

Help determine the choice, take the IIYAMA ProLite XB2783HSU-or B1 IIYAMA ProLite GB2488HSU-B2. Like the first variant is more preferable, but the main problem is that I actively play CS: GO and BF series.

d
dobro4insky 15.11.19

exlipse88
Do not you think that FH monitor now to take, to put it mildly-stupid...Although I am not the boss...Why to consider only the pit?

R
RaptoR BTR 15.11.19

Choice for gaming monitor: what will be better? BenQ XL2411Z or ASUS VG248QE Asus color juicier, although living in different looks.
Spoiler

M
Matreshe4HiK 15.11.19

Guys advise monitor, the criteria in standard cheaper and better(laughing). Now sit on plain and dull 19.5 acer. The picture on it to put it mildly a complete R.... and the hunt to change it to something nicer. Monitor select games, basically the main questions which is better a diagonal to get 24 or 27? What kind of matrix is better to choose? Price range 10-13K, in monitors for 25K don't see the need( I do not deny that they are speaking modestly better ) If someone will offer specific models would be great, easier to compare.
Just in case price lists:
https://m.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/
http://m.ulmart.ru/catalog/monitors?

M
Matreshe4HiK 15.11.19

What say you on these models?
http://m.ulmart.ru/goods/reviews/3454403
http://m.ulmart.ru/goods/3624045
http://m.ulmart.ru/goods/3679260
http://m.ulmart.ru/goods/954281
http://m.ulmart.ru/goods/3529269

N
NeoXY 15.11.19

Good day) plz Help to choose LG 22MP58D-P or Samsung S22E390H. IPS vs PLS ))