3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leslie_ 25.12.21 09:25 pm

How to set up a helicopter (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I can't find where to put improvements on the helicopter, I'm studying new ones, but how to put them xs. Once at the beginning of the game I found it, changed the color and that's it, now I seem to have looked through everything, but I can't find it. Tell me who knows, otherwise it’s the point that I’m studying new opportunities, but I can’t put it.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Listyev 25.12.21

You should be in VCU-change-helicopter

L
Leslie_ 25.12.21

Vladimir Listyev
Is this "VTsU"?

v
vlad_sherba 25.12.21

Leslie_
you need to go to iDroid when you are in a helicopter, well, where you choose a mission, or where to land, and the first menu will show "Change"

L
Leslie_ 25.12.21

vlad_sherba
Thank you

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

Please note that with the improvement of the helicopter - the cost of disembarkation and delivery of supplies increases significantly!

it is quite simple to open improvements for the helicopter, but at the beginning it makes no sense to hang them on the helicopter, this is a big loss of funds, for 20 missions and the darkness of side missions, the helicopter was under fire 2 times, while if you hang missiles on it and during evacuation at the base there will be an alarm nearby, then he rushes there and crumbles everyone in volleys until he grinds everyone, even if the alarm is due to one who woke up, and the rest are asleep (((