3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SectorRevin 25.12.21 09:25 pm

Gasoline (Mad Max)

Guys. I don't know if it was originally conceived or if I have a bug of some kind, I have enough gasoline to drive 500 meters. Then the tank is empty. the engine eats tons of gasoline simply, you have to constantly drive without it at the speed of a pedestrian. Is that how it should be? who faced this problem unsubscribe
PS I play pirate from Steamgames
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 25.12.21

This is probably a glitch, because there should be enough gasoline for a long time. The lighter the car, the longer it lasts. But when I hung up the armor, something seemed to start to go faster, according to my observations. But still enough for a very long time, you don't have to bother too much with refueling.

D
DenisZotov2014 25.12.21

SectorRevin
You can pump up the fuel consumption ... As stupid as it sounds :) In general, the first time I ran out of fuel only after 20 hours of playing.

p
people with a machine gun 25.12.21

On the contrary, I can drive the whole map and the tank will not even be half empty. However, when I inserted the top-end V6, I started to eat more gasoline.

S
SectorRevin 25.12.21

At first, I had enough gasoline for a long time on the first missions, but as soon as they destroy the Tinsman's hideout and give the task to get to the Jeet fortress, that's where I started having these problems

S
Sakvo 25.12.21

I just refueled a couple of times, and then I thought it wouldn't be enough) And so I put a couple of icons in reducing fuel consumption and forgot about gasoline in general))
Although there is a canister in the trunk for every fireman lying around)))

J
Jovkhar 25.12.21

HM

D
DenisZotov2014 25.12.21

SectorRevin
And you can also upgrade one of the fortresses and your fuel will be automatically replenished.

R
Rimases 25.12.21

SectorRevin
I drove the card 20 times on the initial amount of gasoline, put the time on Beijing or download another repack

R
Rimases 25.12.21

DenisZotov2014
yes

A
Aips95 25.12.21

SectorRevin Overstated
gasoline consumption was in the initial mission, when you drive a car without a body and a shelter to show how important gasoline is. Except as this does not come to mind ... try to twist the pumping of the car / start the game again. If it does not help, then certainly a crooked version.

d
dimon-alfa 25.12.21

side flamethrowers eat gasoline heavily. A canister is useful to carry for balloons. Once I did not take it and then I had to drive around the wasteland, since there was not a single canister next to the ball.

B
Bard Buttercup 25.12.21

SectorRevin The
bug is unambiguous. The only thing that bottomlessly can eat gasoline is the side burners. If you use them very often, then yes, your tank will always be empty, but if in moderation, then the gasoline is enough for a very long time, even if the V8

F
FixControl 25.12.21

DenisZotov2014
Well, that doesn't sound so stupid. In reality, the "pumped" driver also knows how to save gasoline consumption on the road)

S
SectorRevin 25.12.21

There were no burners even in sight. But you can already close the topic. I started a new game, everything was gone, gasoline began to be consumed normally and now I drive well. Apparently after that mission when the Tin Man talks about gasoline and when the tank is empty, the game stuck and began to consume gasoline forever at such a speed. But right now, everything is fine. Thanks to everyone who took part in the discussion)