3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 25.12.21 09:25 pm

Forward Bases (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Tell me if these very advanced bases are a normal topic? I mean, their capture and def of rel players. I went through the game as a whole, I liked it, so I'm thinking whether it is worth buying a litsuha and pokamat with a diploma in real life. I could not find the norms for describing this topic, the current video is one, I will post a link, who has a link to the norms for the description of work, the arrangement of protection and gameplay for the PB, please tell me. And still do not understand how she plays on the network? through the stream or your own something?
and here is the page itself http://www.3dnews.ru/tags/metal%20gear%20solid%20v%3A%20the%20phantom%20pain#918322
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 25.12.21

nyubin
Played via Steam. There are a lot of cheaters online (with already fully pumped personnel) against them, any tactic is useless

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 25.12.21

nyubin
You can play, even interesting. When you are going to attack, just look at the base where there are fewer employees with the rank of S ++, if there are such, then you cannot take out)))

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 25.12.21

Gutsz
Yes, there are not many of them, my friend, just carefully choose who to attack)

s
spawnmvd 25.12.21

When is online mode available?

Y
Y5J 25.12.21

And if you play without a network, can they attack the PB?)

d
dramuniq 25.12.21

Y5J
Yes, you just can't deface her.

Y
Y5J 25.12.21

DramUniq
Yes, tin. Why did they do it at all? Farm flint all day, wake up and see that there is no nichrome left because of the snotty cheating Japanese.

E
Esthetix 25.12.21

nyubin
Po can be fun, but nothing more.

E
Esthetix 25.12.21

Y5J
No

E
Esthetix 25.12.21

spawnmvd
After completing mission 20