3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 25.12.21 09:25 pm

Gestures in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I saw one player make such a gesture on the PC. Nobody has done this before. All available gestures do not allow this. Is this a cheat mod or something else? It seems that on Valentine's Day, some gestures were added to the game, maybe this is one of them?

12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 25.12.21

nat.mih
Look carefully, this gesture is standard, there are all gestures

n
nat.mih 25.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Well, what is it called? We tried everything, but did not find it.

H
HeadShotYKT 25.12.21

Try everything, but press caps lock 2 times. If not found, he may be a cheater

n
nat.mih 25.12.21

HeadShotYKT
About "caps lock 2 times" I know. We went over everything, but there is no such gesture. I play on PC, but maybe this gesture is on consoles? I also thought I was a cheater. Cheaters can make many gestures that are not available in the game, such as dancing, streetwomen gestures, etc. The player made a "Gesture to the elbow or half-hands" like this:
Spoiler

S
SatoSET 25.12.21

Damn it, this is a common gesture of the gang, I know it since ps3, and it is on pc

R
Renat Imambaev 25.12.21

Gang gesture. You can do it if you are in a gang and this gesture is like a GAND GESTURE.

n
nat.mih 25.12.21

SatoSET
Thanks for the answer, but without "your mother" it would be nicer to read.
Renat Imambaev
I see. It's a pity the leader chooses the gestures. My main gang has a lousy gesture. This is the coolest gesture. )))

M
MiGamer86 25.12.21

nat.mih
You can always put another gang active.

R
Renat Imambaev 25.12.21

nat.mih Anyone
in my gang can. If you are not a newcomer

n
nat.mih 25.12.21

MiGamer86
It is possible, only a lot of glitches with gangs. Now the level does not grow, then there are problems with the emblems. Somehow the Rocks did not work well with the gang system, there is no particular sense in them. Some show-off.

M
MiGamer86 25.12.21

nat.mih
Well, I clearly thought it a little differently. But not everyone is using it as intended.

n
nat.mih 25.12.21

Thanks everyone for the answers. The question has been settled. The topic can be closed / deleted.