3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 25.12.21 09:25 pm

Can't open screams (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general,
I have been playing skyrim for a long time and have never encountered such a problem.
I cannot open the screams.
Help!
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 25.12.21

Opened before?

H
HackerokX 25.12.21

XxWARBOTxX
To open "shouts" - you need the souls of dragons.
Next, go to Tab -> Magic (I do not remember exactly) -> Select "shout" -> Press R -> Activate.
But! Before you open the "screams", you need to find them in the vast world of Skyrim.
In what sense to find? There are "Walls of Great Words" or whatever, you come up, draw in and get a learned cry.
If they opened earlier, but now they do not, then try to create a new game and open any "shout", supposedly to check the error.

E
Eagle-owl 25.12.21

The fact is that I have played the game more than once.
And only in this passage they did not want to open.
I'll try to start a new game, but I don't want to lose the character.

M
MrWorld 25.12.21

XxWARBOTxX Are there any
third-party mods? Try to double-check the cache

A
AT_Sagor 25.12.21

XxWARBOTxX
Maybe I'll write nonsense, but as you know, a certain button is responsible for the "opening" of a shout (it seems to be "R" by default), but it may have flown off or reassigned in the control settings. It may also be worth modifying the "SkyUI" interface, in which he assigned something to the "R" button and they began to conflict with each other in a similar way?

l
lordspas 25.12.21

try to automatically arrange the mods through the nexus mod manager, read somewhere that the screams can disappear if the mods are not in the right order in the download

E
Eagle-owl 25.12.21

When I try to open screams, I get the inscription "Use souls to open screams."
After that, nothing happens.

T
Torum. 25.12.21

XxWARBOTxX
Kill the dragon, then open the shout.