3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 25.12.21 09:25 pm

Push / strike with a shield. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

People who know how to beat with a shield? Those. approached the brow with a shield and weapons at the ready and somehow hit the enemy with a shield, he fell. And how I did it did not truncate. I tried to repeat it does not work ... sadness, trouble :(.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cainavel 25.12.21

try to come up with only one shield, hold down the "weapon at the ready" key and without releasing press the "attack" key

I
Ioannn 25.12.21

Cainavel
try to come up with only one shield, hold down the "weapon at the ready" key and without releasing press the "attack" key
Does not channel - this is the first! And the second - I, with a shield and weapons at the ready, went to the enemy, and pushed him away with a shield ... but how I did it, I don't understand, I already pushed everything, nothing works (((.

PS The only thing I think is maybe I countered the enemy when he tried to hit me, because I was next to him.

C
Cainavel 25.12.21

maybe the contra is the most probable, as far as I know there is no separate button for a point with a shield

I
Ioannn 25.12.21

Cainavel
, perhaps, the contra is the most probable, as far as I know there is no separate button for a point with a shield.
So it seems to me too! Because I was sitting, I remembered that enemies with shields don't seem to push themselves either, and when you try to hit them, they push, they also counter.