3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 25.12.21 09:25 pm

Collecting vehicles / stationary weapons! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

People, all the good time of the day!
In the course of the game on missions, I collect machine guns, anti-aircraft guns, mortars, equipment. So what I collected (anti-aircraft guns, machine guns, mortars) is it all located in my base later? Or do all these weapons appear on my base when I level up? Those. If I sell everything that I collected during the missions, can it happen that I will not have stationary weapons at my base?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 25.12.21

I have a pirate, but I heard that the weapons are being sent to the forward base - a separate area that players can raid.

I
Ioannn 25.12.21

So I think so too, so I think whether it is possible or not to sell that weapon stts. which you steal type.

B
Blood suslik 25.12.21

At my main base, machine guns, anti-aircraft guns appeared in places, mortars on the roofs I saw. There, at the beginning of the mission, it was written that weapons are sent to the base for reinforcement, and the surplus is for sale.

I
Ioannn 25.12.21

Blood Suslik
at the beginning of the mission it was written that the weapon is sent to the base for reinforcement, and the surplus is for sale. It
's good when a person is attentive to details :)! I forgot a pancake.
Thanks!
I would still know how much is surplus).