3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Questions (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

can we expect CSKA in the future? This was also the case in PES 15, did you add other commands later?
What about the Europa League teams can add from there? For example Lokomotiv ...
How does the network game work?
And the most IMPORTANT - are the names of the players in the unlicensed teams real?
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 25.12.21

Traun
can we expect CSKA in the future? This was also the case in PES 15, did you add other commands later?
What about the Europa League teams can add from there? For example Lokomotiv ...
yes, they can, after all, they entered the group stages of tournaments, perhaps they will be added in the add-on.
How does the multiplayer game work?
most
importantly - are the names of the players in the unlicensed teams real?
in many - yes, for example - in the English championship, the teams are unlicensed, and the players in them have real faces and surnames

T
Traun 25.12.21

EROTIDUA OIZE
And in PES 15 were all the Russian teams that made it to the Europa League?
Multiplayer, I don't know how 15 was. Can I play or problem?
And the second English league can be fictitious names?

D
Dmitry_Ept 25.12.21

Can you get money for a career as a coach?

K
Ketcen 25.12.21

People In a multiplayer game, latency. How is it generally treated or not. Maybe patches later? Or is it permanent?

d
dvpIIIKo 25.12.21

how to buy normal miclab players?

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 25.12.21

Why is there no commentator sound? Everything is set to maximum in the settings.

K
Kross1501 25.12.21

Guys, tell me who can. I go to Pes 2016 writes, "Establishing a connection" and then, completion of work. How to solve?

A
Andrey Rykhlov 25.12.21

Where to download form packs for PS4 ??? There was a video where the Arsenal uniform was added. Where can I find such files ????

T
Traun 25.12.21

Where can I get myClub players?

B
Baik07 25.12.21

Is it possible to play on a 2v2 network with one Sonya, like in Pes 13?

Y
YurOK29 25.12.21

Traun
So after the match, they give scouts, there they try to catch more or less, or buy drops for 10000GP, or for gold.

T
Traun 25.12.21

YurOK29
Yes, I got scouts. What to do with them?

Y
YurOK29 25.12.21

Traun
You go to the contract tab -> the tab to sign the player: Scouts (upper left tab) -> choose a scout (from one to 3), after selecting you press request negotiations (each has its own button on the joystick or keyboard).

V
Vlast 25.12.21

During the game, a white screen constantly pops up for a few seconds. Driver video updated, did not help. How to solve the problem?