3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adikus 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Should I take a license? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In general, the question is, is there any point in taking litsuha? or can I get by with a pirate? As far as I understand Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain online will be launched in 2016? So what is the advantage of the licensed version of the game over the pirate now? Is it possible to attack other people's bases now, or is this function not available? Are there any new interesting moments? (things, weapons, equipment, equipment) that open only when activating the online mode, in addition to the forward base capable of defending the base from other players? before, and in general, does it make sense to rob someone if all the improvements can be opened by playing story missions (for example, I go through mission 16, the entire base is pumped almost 100 percent) will any free dlc (story additions or items) be added to the game?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 25.12.21

adikus
You can attack the bases of players, without this feature all the trinkets in the game cannot be opened (at least honestly, cheats can do anything). Speaking of cheats, there is absolutely no anti-cheat in the game. Therefore, the chitrils offend everyone they see with impunity. In principle, there is nothing particularly interesting in attacking other people's bases, except for the ability to recruit a "ready-made" one - to kidnap rare employees, while usually, in order to get at least one such, you need to go through several missions.

a
afanasjewefrem 25.12.21

Guys! Where can I download a good repack for this game without any defects?

A
Anomel Suna 25.12.21

afanasjewefrem
On Steam.

About buying: if you LIKE the game - buy

E
Evgenito 25.12.21

adikus
You will also receive a full-fledged online license with a license in January. And then the multiplayer is exciting!

a
adikus 25.12.21

afanasjewefrem
about my friend it was really the most difficult))
Den Good I
really like the GAME that's why I opened the topic! afanasjewefrem
Well, in general, I thought so, there is nothing special in the attack of the bases. but with trinkets it pleases! a lot of things to open?
Evgenito
buddy until January for another 4 months) I'm afraid all the chips are unloaded and it won't be as exciting to play as it is now. Or will there be many more dls?

C
Cainavel 25.12.21

The masterpiece that I wanted at heart did not work out, but you need to thank kmk, especially since the game on a PC is only slightly more than a thousand rubles.

A
Aips95 25.12.21

Evgenito
Spectacular? Based on the fact that I have seen the regimes are painfully banal - dm (spies against mercenaries), capture, etc. It was already in SC (twice) and in sniper elite3. Nothing worth

C
CreMat0ry 25.12.21

Aips95 and what is revealed in the face of things?