3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McRae515 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Grass storage point for the map \ "Baldeikino \" (Farming Simulator 15)

I ran into a problem on the Baldeikino v2,1 map - there is no storage for grass, there is only a point of sale. Since the fashions of Soviet technology for feed mixture came out, I had to look for an option how to fill grass in them. It turns out that you need to roll bales of grass, otherwise there is no way. Alternate unload point v1,1 is not working on this map.
Please help me find either a bunker for storing grass or an unloading point - workers on the map Baldeikino v2.1
11 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatysy.k 25.12.21

I have nothing against the baldeikino card, but I also ran into this problem

M
McRae515 25.12.21

Modders make a grass storage mod to work in Baldeikino.

s
sneshana 25.12.21

Another trouble on Baldeikino - do not refuel with fertilizers ((((((((((

M
McRae515 25.12.21

sneshanavirtdalnoboi I
do not agree here - I refuel without problems. Both seeders and KAMAZ take fertilizers. Seeders are paid for on the basis of fertilizers, Kamaz is generally free of charge on railway freight

s
sneshana 25.12.21

McRae515
I tried to refuel where the crops are stored. Can you give a screen where to refuel? Thanks in advance. Refueling stations imported

M
McRae515 25.12.21

Where the crop is stored - only seeds are filled into the seeders. Fertilizers are refueled a little further along the map along the same side of the road, but a little before reaching the bridge. The yard is so overgrown and the bunker is big. There you will see bags of seeds. And right behind this courtyard is a cliff where sand is sold. On YouTube, hammer: "what and where in baldeikino" - there is a video there.
I ran into a new problem here - the free fertilizers brought from the freight station do not want to fill up the sprayer.
And the point of sale v1,1 does not work on the map "Kolkhoz Dawn"

M
McRae515 25.12.21

I solved the problem! I downloaded from foreign sites from heels of storage points. One of them in the archive came with the Criminal Procedure Code 0.9.6. - it was she who turned out to be working in tandem with this UPK on all maps, incl. and in Baldeikino.
The issue with imported fertilizers was also solved - they are filled with most of the loaders that can load fertilizers into Soviet sprayers without a cover, i.e. open.

s
sneshana 25.12.21

McRae515
and to foreign ones?

M
McRae515 25.12.21

sneshanavirtdalnoboi
The Amazon sprayer mod with a removable top was released, in theory it will be possible to fall asleep in it. There is also a cultivator with a fertilizer hopper, a blue one with a white lid, there is also a removable lid, I don’t remember the name, it has yellow markers on the width of the fertilizer, so try it.
That is - if you drive up to a pile of fertilizer and press "fill sprayer", then nothing will happen. It is necessary to take the tractor and manually fill the fertilizer with a bucket from above into the sprayer.

S
Sergey Sadovsky 25.12.21

Who knows how to stop the growth of sunflower at a certain stage of ripening?

S
Sergey Sadovsky 25.12.21

tatysy.k
Ya solved this problem differently. Since there is no storage, I bought a trailer, (average ursusN270) increased its "displacement" (capacity 250500) and filled it with grass. Enough for a long time. The same can be done with straw and hay. But I made only for grass - She's for sheep. I hammer in straw "converted" Kuhn Profile - capacity 200000 (for "bedding" pigs and bulls) Everything else is in the furnace of the feed station.