3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 25.12.21 09:41 pm

How to beat with a shield? (Dark Souls 2)

Of course, I'm sorry, but I didn't find any information for what the damage of the shields is written for (DS2: Scholar of the First Sin).
I tried it, changed my hands, but it doesn’t beat. For the sake of interest, what is this garbage for then?
And sometimes there are enemies, but there are huge shields.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Misha gotko 25.12.21

It is possible to carry out in one attack only by taking a large or great shield with small ones to parry attacks. Bluffly press twice in a row to attack the hand in which the shield is located. And another useful tip for passing in the control settings, change the attack from the left to the attack from the right and from the right to the left so you can attack with the left (this is more convenient than the right) and strengthen the weapon with resin, and so in general, in my opinion

p
pochtipushkin 25.12.21

Misha just
change the attack of the left to the attack of the right and the right to the left

And also invert the mouse, it's more usual. ... ...

Council so advice)))))

G
Gold-man 25.12.21

pochtipushkin
Well, in general, when I was pushing with the middle shield with two hands, I also remember changing the attack. Normal advice.

M
Misha gotko 25.12.21

Putting a block with the left is generally inconvenient and when the weapon in the left hand the resin does not work

t
tatunserg 25.12.21

in short, dancing with a tambourine, but I asked for the sake of interest. Better to beat with a weapon

D
Demon mammon 07.02.22

Then I decided, all the same, to find out the reason why you can’t hit with a shield like enemies. Of course, there are shields that, in the place of parry, hit them.
Figured out something interesting using DsFix24 and dsmfix to use the mouse - FYI.
Having changed the buttons to (q-parry, Tab-take a weapon in both hands and Shift-take cover with a shield), the sequence is as follows. Take a weapon in both hands and remove the shield behind your back, immediately enter the menu to change weapons in your right hand. Confirming the choice, at this moment, my Persian "begins to take the shield back in his left hand and hit it like ordinary enemies." But, this does not always happen, here you need to find out which way the shield strikes, by holding or quickly pressing the button, or is there a small bug? some questions! And yes, English layout. I also forgot to say that q is responsible for canceling and exiting the menu, e is for confirmation. So that all management is under one hand.