3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Characteristics of Soldiers (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The people can post a screen with the characteristics of the soldiers and describe what kind of A, A +, S, etc. I haven’t played the previous games in the series and I don’t quite get a taste of how to put people in different departments.
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 25.12.21

Hospade, what is there to understand, the usual English alphabet where instead of A the first letter is S

s
seregaL 25.12.21

From worst to best E, D, C, B, A, S, but this is so obvious that I don’t understand why the topic was created, because the closer to A, the greater the soldier's skill scale.
Looking at the PG games forum, I understand that they themselves have forgotten how to explore games. They do not understand how to use a cigar, then how to get to Mother Base

A
Aips95 25.12.21

seregaL
Well, the rewinding of the cigar really stops in an imprudent way, although I agree, I answered this question quickly - I found a hint right in the pause menu.

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

better about them (soldier) add. skills, tell me, the question with the perk of bragging was not obvious .... as I understood, in their analysis, they overestimate their skills (lie), but what next? Let's say he has everything supposedly "A", but at the base after the evacuation I will see its real values ​​or also lies ???, and who knows how many "letters pluses" he overestimates his skills ????

or does this perk affect the correctness of my assessment of other soldiers ??? and not just themselves.

K
KeKLoL15000 25.12.21

alfainfo
What other perks? It seems like I've never seen this anywhere

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

so whoever has any idea how bragging works?