3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Where to get modules for upgrading guns? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Well, for example, I want to hang a glushak or other sight, but there is almost nothing in the available modules. Where to find all this?
And I read somewhere else, they say, you can improve the sleep darts so that they last longer, is this really there?
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitd 25.12.21

smaizy
Well, for example, I want to hang up a jammer or other sight, but there is almost nothing in the available modules. Where to find all this? you improve different weapons of the same class. (although some parts are suitable for everything, like optics)
And else I read somewhere that it is possible to improve sleep darts so that they last longer, is this really there?
no, pumping tranquilizers increases the speed at which the enemy falls asleep when hitting different parts of the body. (not counting the headshot)

G
Gutsz 25.12.21

smaizy
Find the legendary gunsmith and everything will be

H
Hitd 25.12.21

Gray Matter
yes.

a
alfainfo 25.12.21

I now have almost all the trunks of the 4th ur open and now a lot of customization is obtained, even in environments. glushak, and you actually open the trunks of parallel branches, for often the non-corrosive trunk has very tasty modifications that are not visible at first, and some initially combat trunks at the end have a branch of soporific weapons.