3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 25.12.21 09:41 pm

How to injure but not kill the captain? (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

I know a lot of topics on this issue, but I still did not understand how to do it, I tried many options and they always died and did not return. So how do you injure the captain of the urks?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 25.12.21

david272 Absolute
random. In fact, they always die. It's just that there is a chance that his game will be resurrected under the guise of "not, I'm alive."
Yes, and this joke works ONLY in the custom of the main company, until the end of the main plot.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 25.12.21

went through the plot = deleted and threw out the disc.

A
Aips95 25.12.21

Lyokha-Bro-
"Well done". It would be better to leave it and stick it on the windshield, since it is not needed. What for? Antiradar! : D

L
Lyokha-Bro- 25.12.21

Aips95
I have not been in such a thing for a long time.
And as a scratch I expected more from the game, the plot is rather weak, and so nothing.

d
david272 25.12.21

Aips95
There can be no absolute randomness, when you played the game 1 time, 1 Uruk resurrected 4-5 times and I did not know how to kill him then somehow he died, but there are no mods for this?

A
Aips95 25.12.21

Apparently lucky. Well, or random is calculated specifically for each killed captain separately. I have not seen any mods. An example when they resurrected for me: 1) killed the captain vulnerable to stealth with one blow - he instantly resurrected and killed me in the back, with one blow (0_o). The second - threw another off the cliff, then he just met in the field.