3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeoMion 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Silent (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How to make sure she doesn't leave?
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 25.12.21

It seems that the Butterfly logo is needed, you can get it by strengthening the connection with Quiet.

n
nurbak 25.12.21

I will add that I personally lost interest in the game after the appearance of Queit, it is too imbued
Now I play in splendid isolation (without a partner)

L
LeoMion 25.12.21

nurbak
butterfly which is in the foreground? from the callsign tab right?

n
nurbak 25.12.21

So, I see many disagree with me!
Come on guys, prove to me that Quite is not imba and that MGS V PP is difficult.

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.12.21

nurbak
I play with her, but I do almost everything myself, she is for reconnaissance, I don’t know why she didn’t please you?

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.12.21

LeoMion
I don’t know what needs to be done, but you can download the file in which it will be necessary with you

n
nurbak 25.12.21

Ilya Lyapin
I like her!
She is cool ... BUT immobile, I have no complaints about her as a character.
I have complaints about the AI ​​and the complexity of the game, read it carefully before arguing

A
Amiminoru 25.12.21

I also play mostly without partners, only sometimes I take a dog and Quet to improve the connection. Well, in general, the game is too easy, so I turned off all markers, the direction of fire and rapid, in general, a clean screen without any interface, now at least it is a bit more complicated and interesting to play.

N
NDes 25.12.21

LeoMion
http://www.playground.ru/files/metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain_vozvrashchenie_quiet-104113/