3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Unclear ping issues (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

And so I'll start with the fact that I've never seen one before. So when looking for servers, ping on them shows from 30 to 40 per server, I play literally one card when changing a map, ping jumps to 700 800 and the game starts to display a slideshow as if mine the system does not pull the game, which is typical after the server is released, the game continues to lag in the menu itself and the pings on the servers show the same 30 40. I have to restart the game itself and voila, you can play again until the map is changed, what is the reason I cannot understand. Not one game has this, everything works well. Can anyone come across a process which is viral ??
PS sorry for the spelling
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
LofOr 25.12.21

raw058
Har-ki the computer in the studio!
PS It's just that Vangi went to school and are now asleep.

r
raw058 25.12.21

LofOr
amd phenom 2x4 980 3.7 ghz, 8 gb ram, gtx 660 ti 2 gb. Repeat this started just a week ago before everything was fine

S
Sanchez ramirez 25.12.21

You can try reinstalling the game, and then defragmenting the hard drive, if it has not been done for a long time. I think before that, you can still update the punkbuster specifically for BK2.

v
vovanRUS 25.12.21

ping is not connected with the system, unless the network card is buggy .... all questions to your provider, call them, they will help 100%!

r
raw058 25.12.21

vovanRUS
can you read ??? All games except the company's troubles are running fine, and the company's troubles are running fine until the map is changed. Oh yes, I solved the problem by rolling back the drivers and completely reinstalling the game