3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 15.11.19 09:19 pm

Help rasledovanie (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Write in the subject matters of inquiry, help each other. If you specify a murderer under the spoiler.
I couldn't find: Quest Victim of science could not find 1 place of investigation, it is above the Creator of the gun - there's the Lab.

And the question - the task the Short life of the policy
6 of 7 places visited.
3 places in ekodoma
1 - Dom andré (his mother there)
1 - Glassblower
1 - pharmacy
7th where?

Moderator stop deleting messages
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 15.11.19

some of which I have solved without going to all the places

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 15.11.19

Traun
I will write here all the assassins: Colonel Charles Piccaro, Monsieur Gerard, Amelie Monvoisin, assistant Le gall, assistant de Sade, Samuel Maran, monk-crazy, the assistant butcher, a nun, Anne de Molay, Deputy commandant, the future son-in-law Scot, a colleague of the Professor, Charlotte Corday

T
Traun 15.11.19

And yet, everything is interesting to me to find.
Accidentally found this place, just ran in from place vendôme to the left in the building - Black room
I opened without false accusations, in addition to Sielski Barber, already 3 times I guessed...

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 15.11.19

Traun
I did not delete, and moved to the appropriate section.

M
MiGamer86 15.11.19

Where to find the starting point of the investigation in the Luxembourg gardens, where Professor slammed?
And where to find all messages after completing the investigations? Where they moved?

N
NanakiRedbeard 15.11.19

MiGamer86
Menu - Database - Files case

Traun
In the office to find a letter from the feuillants, which talks about Black room in the main post office. At Andre's, the old lady says that her son the pharmacist, next to the post office. Accordingly mail not far from Apothecary. But rather between the murder scene or house Andre and pharmacist. On the place vendôme to the left, on the building there is a sign saying Bureau de Poste", which translates as Mail. Going inside and climbing to the top you can find the Black room.

M
MiGamer86 15.11.19

NanakiRedbeard
Well, I was referring to the posts from this thread.
And investigation is now easier to find. I bought a map for the helix credits

F
Fedozzi 15.11.19

And how do you find places that must be visited during the investigation??

M
Micr0 15.11.19

Guys question, so for example, I start an investigation, find all clues, which are in this place.
Then I write that there are still 5 seats. who must attend, but they are not displayed. Although I found all possible evidence, and the idea I should open these places on the map, but they are not present.
It's a bug ? All this ?

T
Traun 15.11.19

Fedozzi
Micr0
For this subject, and I have created, though I never suggested.
I found places not marked on the map quite by accident.
For example, where the logic necessary to find De Saad I knew about where he hangs out, and ran all the houses in the district, while not accidentally come to him.
In the black Cabinet at all miraculously fell just scored on a job, he wanted a chest to open, and this building was the office.
Write a task if you remember tell.

Micr0
Not a bug as it should be, you have to guess randomly nadeutsa

M
Micr0 15.11.19

Traun
it is strange, but not in all cases, so ?
Approximately the first half of the investigations I was normal, ie, find evidence, evidence leads to a new investigation, and it immediately shows on the map.
And was the investigation (e.g., short life policy), there are not shown any place except home. Or. some showed only part of the field. I just do not see the logic.

Although this is really not a bug, I looked on YouTube, all same.

R
RJey153 15.11.19

Friends,I have a straight problem.Right in the confusion.I went through all the investigations but 1.I know where it should be,I know his name (the body in the Brothel) and district(Les Halles).But it's not there.All investigated,except for him.I even investigations map I bought for this(I have just these Helix was,I do not mind them).But the fact that jobs have not appeared.Ask,gentlemen?!

d
dizilkree 15.11.19

who experienced passed all of the investigation there was one already found on the Internet where it should be (the body in the brothel ) come back no body no investigation what's the catch??

d
dizilkree 15.11.19

found the answer, you have to pass all the quests de Sade

n
nwotbhm 15.11.19

What quests

A
Andy Zvn 15.11.19

Please help to open the investigation body in the whorehouse.I tried to do everything nothing is going on.Who will help to respect and uvazhuha forever.

s
spinner28 15.11.19

Need a map of investigation, if someone bought litsuhe, lay out SCREEN!

D
DAVE0501 15.11.19

What's the matter, went through all the investigation, but the last (the body in the brothel) is not available, how to start?
This is a bug or what?

l
laTeralus 15.11.19

DAVE0501
+1 same here, decided to go 100% and there you go the quest just not on the map. By the way another couple of Paris stories either.

l
laTeralus 15.11.19

DAVE0501
It's not a bug, the solution is found, you must pass the Paris story Sadistic blackmail.