3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David phantom 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Voice acting for the main characters (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

If the game series were entirely in Russian, which Russian dubbing actors would you prefer to have voiced Claire, Leon, Jill, Chris and Ada? (tell the names of the actors)
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niche 25.12.21

Boris Repeetur, Vasily Galperov

f
fashionfble 25.12.21

I would try with young actors, or even go to the Young Talents or Acting Circles. I even imagined it, I walk in like this in a suit with a top hat on my head, and a cane, MANDATORY! A young gait walked over to the chair - sat down. And, the look, must be confident, iron, and activated in itself - an extended search for a voice.

O
Oleg V 25.12.21

the main thing is that it should be, in principle, in Russian, and who exactly will voice it there - a celebrity or not a celebrity - I personally don't care

D
David phantom 25.12.21

Oleg V
just wants to hear the characters with the voices of famous Russian dubbing actors who voice the games. For example, I see Claire with the voice of Elena Ivasishina, who gave the voice to Faith from the mirror's edge, Chris with the voice of Vsevolod Kuznetsov, who gave the voice to Jel from The Last of Us. For the rest, I don't know yet who will fit