3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 25.12.21 09:41 pm

Blackbeard Gambit (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Tell me how to fulfill the additional condition of avoiding skirmishes.
I go stealth, no one shoots, as a result, after killing the captain from the bungee, the condition to avoid skirmishes is not met, I even tried to cut everyone on the ship with a berserker because when you fly on the bungee and jump on the captain, some NPCs can burn you.
10 Comments
Sort by:
U
URAL92 25.12.21

I got it like this. Two people on the towers, killed from the shore, with a dart with berserker poison. Then, as Galka swam up, the pony climbed onto the Battleship along it to the tower with the bungee, and even then he killed the captain from the bungee.
And to avoid skirmishes (never even ignite) you need the entire level. from the moment you steal the flag until the captain is killed.

s
saa0891 25.12.21

URAL92

And to avoid skirmishes (Never even ignite) you need the entire level. from the moment you steal the flag until the captain is killed.

This is understandable, all missions took place in stealth, no one fired, and this condition was always fulfilled, but here it is, I have already replayed three times, in general, no one even notices me, apparently I have some kind of bug.

By the way, you are not accidentally passing through the console.

U
URAL92 25.12.21

no. i'm on pc

U
URAL92 25.12.21

I passed the second time)

b
bob21061963 25.12.21

In my first pass, it was also unprotected. Outplayed, everything defended. I think a game glitch.

T
TribelWu 25.12.21

I kill the captain from the bungee, but for some reason it does not count. True, I kill when he goes back with hidden blades, I do not jump on the railing, but from the bungee to the captain, what am I doing wrong? I also got the achievement "gymnast" - to perform 5 murders while repenting on a rope, but here I have already passed it twice and still does not count.

s
saa0891 25.12.21

TribelWu I

kill the captain from the bungee, but for some reason it does not count. True, I kill when he goes back with hidden blades, I don't jump onto the railing, but fly from the bungee to the captain, what am I doing wrong? I also got the achievement "gymnast" - to perform 5 murders while repenting on a rope, but here I have already passed it twice and still does not count.

This is a buggy mission, in the sense that additional conditions are not counted, I myself went through it five times, from the beginning they did not count to avoid skirmishes, as a result, from the fifth time they counted, but when the captain was killed from the bungee, this condition was now not counted, but after completing this mission all the same, it was synchronized by 100% and all conditions were taken into account.
So I advise you to try again, and I advise you to jump on the captain right away, i.e. when he just exits and comes to the edge of the railing, and not when he comes back.

T
TribelWu 25.12.21

saa0891
Yes, it worked only at the beginning when I was at the railing. Everything was normal in the skirmishes from the beginning.

V
Velimudr 25.12.21

I read a note in one description of the passage, it said something like the following: "if you go through the mission from the beginning, fulfilling one condition, then replay and repeat the second (while the first can be ignored), the total values ​​are summed up, you get full synchronization." I haven’t tried it myself, I don’t care about synchronization, two memories are incomplete. And it doesn't affect anything in any way. At least not the world itself in the game.

V
Velimudr 25.12.21

I just finished the "Blackbeard Gambit" with a bungee kill, ignoring the skirmishes, the result is 100% synchronization (in the first playthrough I did not understand how to kill from the bungee, I completed only the first one). Interestingly, in the upcoming games it is also possible?