3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 25.12.21 09:48 pm

Skill system and map question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

First. Why do we need several dozen skills that are possible for pumping, if you can really use only 12 cells? Or, for each battle, you need to select skills according to its specifics, and change the contents of the cells? Anyone doing this? Otherwise, even while you prepare the necessary oils, bombs and elixirs, you will already have time to steam up a little.

Second. I have already asked this question on the forums, but I have not received an answer, maybe anyone knows - regardless of the patches, there is a problem with the map, on which the icons of different places disappear - trade shops, forges, taverns, etc. When you get closer to a specific object, the icon on the minimap will light up, but if you move away, you will not see it again. Is it possible to somehow solve this, and not look for the same blacksmiths from memory?

And the last thing. For the first time in games, I did not find armor that I liked more than the initial one, but by the middle of the game it was too weak (I could only pump up to 30 defense points). Are there any major improvements for her?

Thank you all in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalkerHEMUL 25.12.21

First. Yes, it’s supposed to select for each battle, but personally, at the most difficult, the game was played with the same skills.
Second. No, the initial set cannot be improved (Only one jacket upgrade).

N
Norman bates 25.12.21

To create various builds. There is a whole topic about builds here.
This is not a bug.
No, no. As an option, install a mod that replaces, for example, the armor of the Wolf School with the initial armor.

1948865 25.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
1. For variability: interaction of abilities with each other, interaction with magic, interaction with armor by type. It will still not work to change cells during the battle (builds, as the comrade above writes).
2. The icons appear only after reaching a certain distance to them. Subject merchants do not count.
3. The armor bought / found in the game serves as a kind of temporary replacement for witcher sets (therefore it doesn't look very fun (IMHO)). Look here in the files section for an option with combining Kaer Morhen's armor with a master set from the bear school - I think you will like it. He is still at an early stage, but already looks pretty decent - and is very, very characteristic.
All the best.

B
Bupycop 25.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
1. Even these 12 slots give a strong advantage. 2. Merchants and blacksmiths disappear from the map, because they move and some become inaccessible, depending on the time of day ... 3. In the new game +, the initial armor is at the 30th level and the stats are corresponding ...

V
Vladislav Igorevich 25.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
1. Vpadlu answer)
2. It is conceived that you have merchants and all people like him will hide when separating from them. On the global map, you are shown only the main places that will not disappear (cities, houses, chests, etc., etc.), but what can easily go away or close - falls
3. I saw a mod that changes armor sets (wolf, bear, cat ...) on standard armor. This mod is definitely on the PG

p
pshanyrckov 25.12.21

I also asked myself this question (about 12 cells) but never found the answer! We are waiting for the next major addition with a patch where developers promised to expand the cells to 24 cells. And then constantly climbing the menu and changing the skill gets boring.

E
Eagle387 25.12.21

stalkerHEMUL
The difficulty "To the death" is generally easy when you beat the game 2-3 times.

A
Aips95 25.12.21

In general, my interest in pumping died due to a bug with a health multiplier. Geralt stupidly no one can kill, even on the difficulty "to death".

B
Bupycop 25.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
I went through the game 3 times for this, with different endings and skills.