3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
byfedorR 25.12.21 09:48 pm

Assassination attempt on Radovid (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, how to enter this quest chain? Namely - "Eye for an Eye", "Deadly Conspiracy" and "Enemy of the People".
Tyler saved, and then nothing. No one gives quests, and it's time to look for friends for the defense of Kaer Morhen.
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 25.12.21

byfedorR
As far as I remember, it will begin after the defense of Kaer Morhen, when it will be necessary to save the sorceresses from the Lodge.

b
byfedorR 25.12.21

BloodRaven1986
Yes, but Dijkstra doesn't seem to want to help, they say I didn't help him in this matter.
Or am I wrong?

T

byfedorR
No, it’s because of the treasury he will be upset, although I don’t know if it is possible to help him with it.

b
byfedorR 25.12.21

BloodRaven1986
Now everything is clear, thanks. I shaved him with the treasury, so he won't help me anymore ...
But with the treasury, the issue can be resolved. You need to choose the right dialogues when talking with Menge.

T

byfedorR
Well, I didn't even talk to Menge, I just cut everyone. But in Kaer Morhen, Dijkstra will not make the weather, the outcome will still be the same, no matter how many fighters you bring. I didn't ask Keira and Leto to help, but my friend did the opposite, and nothing really changed from this.

S
Sir Francis Drake 25.12.21

Will start when phillipa needs to be saved

G
Gutsz 25.12.21

byfedorR
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/side_quests/novigrad/#wiki-30247
In the "walkthrough" everything is detailed (what, how and when)