3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 15.11.19 09:20 pm

Empty GENETIChESKIE grenades and blood bags (Death Stranding)

Can't catch how to load empty GENETIChESKIE grenades and packs of blood? After the end charges and, for example, a grenade already can not be used - it hangs in the inventory, empty and written used. As her charge? If there is no such function, then what the Hero holds it in inventory? Why he (automatically) simply does not throw an empty grenade and blood bags?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 15.11.19

Because they can be recycled, told you already on any game that the processing of the President's initiative, no nothing not needed, and so on.

M
MILASHKA SMERSH 01.07.22

I don't think you answered correctly. It is written that grenades will waste Sam's blood, for this we have blood bags in stock, they say, first grenades will waste blood from these bags and then from Sam. But I don't understand how either. I spent 5 grenades, so what? Nothing happens next. Packages lie and can not be recharged

T
Tyanka 01.07.22

MILASHKA SMERSH
Further - more! I don't understand how to load weapons. For example, there is a gun against Creatures. When she runs out of cartridges (cartridges are made from blood and, in fact, they cannot run out, but that’s not the point), then there, in the cargo menu, it says - EMPTY (in yellow). And what the hell does that mean? can't it be charged or what? It turns out somehow stupid that each time you have to throw away a rifle and create a new one in order to replenish the ammunition. Imagine that instead of changing the batteries in your watch, YOU throw away the watch and buy new ones every time. PPC .... Or am I not catching up with something?

H
HungryDante 01.07.22

TyanKa
I didn't play the game, but there seems to be a mechanic on the fact that you need to use a new gun. Streamers bought several of them. And they did not recharge, but got a new one.

G
Garry3Fingers 01.07.22

TyanKa You rest
, the ammo is replenished, by shaking the stars you can open the guns of the next lvl with a large ammo, in all the plot fights that I have seen, there are always weapons lying around.

A
Amogus228 01.07.22

Garry3Fingers,
I also heard in the game that the ammo is replenished during sleep, but somehow my bolasgan remains 1/24