3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandr smola 25.12.21 09:53 pm

After clearing a location and moving to another, it immediately rasp. (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

After clearing a location and moving to another, it immediately rasp. It doesn't matter which one is native or knitted.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 25.12.21

Write in Russian normally, what is your problem? And then, not a fig did not understand you ...

S
Subject89P13 25.12.21

GRiDOX,
as I understand it, after he cleans any lock from enemies and switches to another, then upon returning to the cleaned lock, it is already filled with enemies, even if a couple of minutes have passed after the cleanup. and it does not matter whether it is the original loka or added with the help of mods dlc

A
Alexandr smola 25.12.21

Thanks to Subject89P13 for better spreading the problem. I forgot to say that the chests are even filled, that is, there is a complete raspun of the location.

A
AT_Sagor 25.12.21

Alexandr Smola
Most likely there is a mod that somehow affects the respawn location. Here, in this mod, for some reason, the respawn value is equal to zero or very close to it. Some global mods have their own menus or ini files in which this can be configured. If you are aware of what you have and how it can work, then I advise you to dig deeper, all the more to large mods, as a rule, there is a detailed Readme.

A
Alexandr smola 25.12.21

who knows what this line looks like?