3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rico321 25.12.21 09:53 pm

NO quests (ZombiU)

NO assignments !!!! After the task, free the girl !!! I GO to the shelter, the announcer says that he is not talking to me and that's it !!!! WHERE to go what to do ???
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR-81 25.12.21

Collect all the letters (there are seven of them) and take to the royal doctor in the palace dungeons.

R
Rico321 25.12.21

Got it, thanks !! atoms, I thought it was already some kind of bug !!!

s
sarsnet 25.12.21

I finished collecting the letters and came to the box where to put them, but they do not lie down and there are no tasks and the voice is silent

A
Alexander Shakhnov 25.12.21

And my letters are not put. It was necessary to fill the generator, the canister was, stood where it should have been according to the quest. I took it, but it was not displayed in the inventory. He left for the Vault, returned, and she, the bastard, stood there again. And so several times. And now there is no canister, and the diaries are not put, and the generator turned on by itself. But the Alive still demands: "Go, they say, to the gas station, bring a petrol." What to do then ???

s
shtukatyi10 25.12.21

My quest with a helicopter is stuck !! I went through this mission, the helicopter exploded .. I went on and died in the arena, then I went through the arena and I have the quest Give an evacuation signal and 7 letters. During the evacuation, the helicopter is again intact, hanging over the roof. Tell me what to do ??