3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 25.12.21 09:53 pm

No DLC (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Downloaded a pirate with all the DLCs. Saves have already been. I start the game, I want to start "Jaws of Gakkon", but there is no task on the command table. All other DLCs such as horse, throne, weapons from the Deluxe edition - everything is there. There are no big DLCs. What am I doing wrong? Or do they still need to be activated?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 25.12.21

Download the fix and put it in the documents

O
Orogon 25.12.21

Everything. I thought of going to the general forum of the game. thought technical problems would be discussed in the related topic. But no. Briefly speaking. I downloaded the file from here sendfile.su/1149837. I threw it along the path Documents BioWare Dragon Age Inquisition Save with a replacement. Launched the game, the "Continue" button will be inactive. Poke to download. And that's it, there will be a task at once, you can go to the command table

O
Orogon 25.12.21

GRiDOX
Thank you, I will know

O
Orogon 25.12.21

GRiDOX
And at the expense of the problem. when a Persian dies with one blow, is this a tablet bug? And then my Cole is much more persistent than my GG, who has more hp

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 25.12.21

Orogon
Check your inventory, surely something with the "berserk" property is on and crap.

O
Orogon 25.12.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Just before I downloaded the new version (before that I played on the second patch), there was nothing like this. So I was surprised. But I'll check, thanks. Only tomorrow, hunt to sleep)

T
Tiv2206 25.12.21

In the meantime, we all hope to be included in the Torrent Edition dlc Stranger

T
Timur Virinsky 25.12.21

Tiv2206 ahahah
, yeah yeah) I’m waiting for the crack, and I’ll go through everything in bulk)
ps
on the second or third update I went through the whole game_)

T
Tiv2206 25.12.21

Timur Virinsky
Also, then I downloaded the repack with the 9th update and saw the light from the added 15 fps and the ability to JUST WALK ON FOOT

T
Timur Virinsky 25.12.21

Tiv2206
about FPS, they added to it, they didn’t add up, I play with my stove 560 at high) but what about walking on foot? as ? how did you do this?)

T
Tiv2206 25.12.21

Timur Virinsky
Everything in the key mapping settings. And I will say even more - only with the 9th update you have a unique opportunity to get and hide weapons using a specially assigned key! But that's not all, just for true connoisseurs of Pirat Edition, another unique feature has been included - auto attack! Yes, yes, you heard right, now you don’t need to click the R key like a fool, all you need is to press the special key once and enjoy the colorful animation of the engine. This is truly a new solution that will make a splash in the gaming industry (forgot about the second part)

T
Timur Virinsky 25.12.21

Tiv2206 by the
way, about the second part, I liked it, if you play as a robber, the dynamics are not bad)

T
Tiv2206 25.12.21

Timur Virinsky
It's strange that I, too, have a lot of shortcomings and oversights in the game, but I've been replaying it for the fourth time already ... apparently I'm an incurable fanboy

T
Timur Virinsky 25.12.21

Tiv2206
aahahah) or just GIK with a large and large caps) The atmosphere in the second dragon age is not bad. And the plot is also above average, I don’t understand why it is being hated. Especially compared to the first part, MAGI just upgraded. I was just dragged from the animation of the battle of magicians. Well, yes, it turned out to be a corridor, so what?) The main thing is the gameplay and the plot?)

S
Shadowran666 25.12.21

The problem with the second part is that in terms of gameplay, it turned out to be much worse than the first. Developers threw away almost everything, for which the first part was appreciated, screwing in fact only graphics and beautiful animation of movements. The plot also turned out to be rather mediocre.

O
Orogon 25.12.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
It's not about the inventory. I checked. I even deal damage to enemies one by one. All others are normal and critically and just damage. And I have 1 beats. What is it because of?

c
cuteindiequeen 25.12.21

The same problem, the game and all the pirated DLCs, nothing was displayed in the mission rate either, only DLC with mounts I
downloaded the fix, dropped it, but did not help, there are still no tasks (