3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AoScorpius 25.12.21 09:53 pm

Bandana (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How to open the Bandana for Venom? Where to find the blueprint and after what mission?
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 25.12.21

Scorpius 01
in the range of 140-150 side

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 25.12.21

Scorpius 01
There will still be bandaniti. This is after mission 46

G
Gutsz 25.12.21

How long (

Y
Y5J 25.12.21

Forgot. remind after what the bandana opens? after completing the storyline? and bandaniti? was also already available, but I don't remember what I did to open ...

d
ducks4yquack 25.12.21

the bandana will open when you complete the side-by-side of capturing the AI ​​capsule where Huey was captured

S

Y5J
Bandaniti is available after completing the final chapter, chapter 46-Truth

v
vlad_sherba 25.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
46 is this the last mission?

S

vlad_sherba
Yes, it opens after passing 50, but not immediately, if it does not open, then you still need to go through a little special stages and be sure to listen to the cassettes that are marked in yellow, like this is important)

v
vlad_sherba 25.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
yes, it is already open for me, but you can't go through the pirate ... well, I'll go through the old missions

S

vlad_sherba
Why not go through? Does it require an Internet type or what?

v
vlad_sherba 25.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
after the bike leaves, there is a loading icon and a departure, the same along the way and with the prologue, because 46 is essentially a prologue

S

vlad_sherba
Well, you went through it all) I saw the ending, after passing it you just go crazy and perform dopa

v
vlad_sherba 25.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
developed radishes, in the second chapter they squeezed in a replay of the missions from the first chapter in order to somehow create a feeling of fullness of missions, how glad I was that it was not over yet, but how it all turned out

S

vlad_sherba
They hurried , so they began to sculpt anything. Well, he will hope that there may be some ones)

v
vlad_sherba 25.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
I hope, otherwise I finally discovered objects with which it became more fun to play and it's already over, as always

Y
Y5J 25.12.21

ducks4yquack
Stanislav Anatolievich
Thank you)