3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Born_Of_Osiris 25.12.21 09:53 pm

MKX and Windows 10 [Yes] (Mortal Kombat X)

Guys, for some reason the sound is bursting on Windows 10. played on 8, everything was fine
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
china777 25.12.21

Update Drava to sound

e
exlubu 25.12.21

windows 10 is not ready yet and it will be possible to use it only in 2016

e
exlubu 25.12.21

in Windows 10, the installation goes without drivers and you need to install them separately, and if your system is outdated then the drivers will not be compatible with the top ten

V
Vladislav97 25.12.21

Yes, there is such a thing, but the sound cracks and the game even hangs, it's the fault of the fact that if it fell from you, or you often shook it, just during games such as MK X, GTA 4 and 5, well, that is, those that require there is a lot of energy from a computer in no case can it be lifted or even very carefully carried somewhere, by this you knock down the whole process of work and press it twice as hard, I am already a scientist in this. And yes, the wood also has the essence of this, but minimal. So even if an update comes, such as updating the firewood of a video card through the center, it is absolutely impossible! But only through the device manager, and the sound will hold together not because your firewood is outdated for sound, but because of the video card and processor it is too hard for it, everything also depends on Windows there in dozens of finally kapets there are so many programs included that slow down the work of applications with high demands. And never slow down Windows updates, that suffers too.

S
SP-minus 25.12.21

these are special effects from the vaunted DX12

s
spect0r89 25.12.21

I use the top ten and all the rules, the performance in games has increased by 10-15 percent. So don't blame Windows here

B
Born_Of_Osiris 25.12.21

china777
exlubu
firewood has nothing to do with it. I found the reason! IT IS NECESSARY TO REMOVE THE CHIBBOARD ONE

n
nickSIA 25.12.21

Born_Of_Osiris
Did you put firewood on the sound from DriverPack Solution?

T
Tunngle 25.12.21

Mortal Kombat 10 vs Windows 10: D

C
CryHunter 25.12.21

nickSIA
Tunngle
MKX and Windows 10 [There is an answer] There is an
answer, it is, so you don't need to write anything!
If you have questions for the respondent, then ask them in a personal!