3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Chergik 25.12.21 10:12 pm

Steam pop-up window with a message (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

A pop-up Steam window with a message that the game cannot be launched in Offline mode, the game is pirated, before that it was launched
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 25.12.21

Ilya Chergik
I can only say one thing. Krivorukim is better to buy, there are fewer problems.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 25.12.21

Either download the second version of the crack, or try to uninstall Steam (if there is one, of course).

I
Ilya Chergik 25.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
here is the problem, that the second version, the steam is removed. you are a psychic straight.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 25.12.21

Ilya Chergik
Then wait for the new version, well, you can dig in the distribution of the game on rutor (there seems to be someone who wrote that if the inscription "You can't start the game offline" appears, then you need to change some values ​​in the game config) ...

D
DEVI 25.12.21

If you get a Steam Online error, then open 3DMGAME.ini with any text editor, look for the line BLoggedOn = false and change it to BLoggedOn = true.

H
Haarryy229 25.12.21

it took me after turning off the compatibility with wines 7

q
qqqggg 25.12.21

-Damon-
thanks it worked !!! nooo .... now the game just hangs in the processes and does not start

D
DEVI 25.12.21

qqqggg
If it hangs in the processes, then just wait for the new version of the tablet, if you have an AMD processor
PS I myself have the same, I tried many ways, no results

A
Alexey Zlobin 25.12.21

-Damon-
I have the same thing, although the percentage of intel

S
Stas19976 25.12.21

Brothers, we are waiting for a new pill, everything should go smoothly there!

A
Alexey Zlobin 25.12.21

Stas Kleschenko
Wait for it as a response from Steam support