3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 25.12.21 10:12 pm

Minefield marker (Mad Max)

I've only opened one minefield marker in the area, but there are more. Need to ride the dog yourself and look for the rest?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maniac-x 25.12.21

APOLLO22
Yes

J
Jecuken 25.12.21

I understand yes

T
Traun 25.12.21

APOLLO22
You can build some kind of crap in the shelter and it will show all the places where the bandits are (yellow hand on the map). Perhaps there is an analogue for mines.
You can logically understand where the mines are - they are where there is a flat surface, between roads, I came across a lot of places at random.
Yes, and in the incentive in the guides they laid out a map with all the mines

S
Salvatoresss 25.12.21

You can of course search the territory yourself, or you can check out the Mad Max guide on Steam.
There is a guide where all the camps, scarecrows, minefields, and so on in all territories are marked.

A
APOLLO22 25.12.21

[Don Vito Salvatores XVII]
Have a link to the manual?

a
aerotaxi 25.12.21

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=513462342

v
vanoz13 25.12.21

Tell me pzh. What is the correct way to complete tasks, a plot, or can you first open all the marked places on the map? And then somewhere I read that if you go through the map and open everything, the plot will not work, or something like that. THX

p
podokonnik 25.12.21

vanoz13
There is nothing terrible , you will chaotically go through the whole igruhu. But it's better to follow the plot. And more interesting, and the development of the Persian is good.