3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NedoGarik 25.12.21 10:12 pm

Keyboard issue in game (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

From the very beginning, instead of the keyboard icons (W, E, etc.), gamepad icons appeared in the game, it seemed like yes, but when choosing a weapon using the selector (1,2,3,4), the mouse does not work, but I know that you can click on 1 and it will change there, but from 4 this does not work, just get out and remove the box, and there is a phantom cigar NVG. The question is how to make the game accurately identify the keyboard?
ps also here are the symptoms during the selection of missions, the map first goes to the left until you press something, and when a snake appears after loading, the camera goes to the left as if the game thinks that the stick is pressed
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 25.12.21

NedoGarik
Reinstall or reset all settings to default and get bored again

P
PLushechka 25.12.21

Who has it that sometimes a snake starts to run to one of the sides? That is, it happens that some kind of button sticks out of the blue.

S
Shadowtaurused 25.12.21

PLushechka
I have this, it is especially dangerous when you are walking on stealth, standing outside the fence and then bang the nesty goes to the enemy. It gets so angry when it takes about 30-40 minutes to clean up and this bug ruins everything in the end ...

P
PLushechka 25.12.21

Shadowtaurused
Yes, this is a kick-ass . And it also happens that you go by car and then bam right next to a cliff at a turn you fly into a cliff because of this bug.

S
Shadowtaurused 25.12.21

PLushechka
Yes, there is such a thing ... Here I have on a clean task where I had to steal the Sting, I stand upstairs, I look around from above and here ... I fall from a height, I got so burnt that PPC ...

L
LEFT FOR DTF 25.12.21

you need to clamp 1 2 3 4
and choose what you need.

N
NedoGarik 25.12.21

Gutsz
Doesn't help, there is no such garbage on one computer (it is more powerful, by the way, the crack started the first time without changing the time zone and there were no further flights) on the other (weak, you have to change the time zone to start) such garbage there is...

N
NedoGarik 25.12.21

lookaway
The bottom line is that when you clamp 1,2,3,4, you need to select what you need with the mouse, but my mouse does not work in this selector ...

N
NedoGarik 25.12.21

Wtf started today, normal key icons appeared, and the mouse worked, what did you do? Today I cleaned up and disconnected the joystick from the computer (for flight simulators karoch) iiiii everything ..... Yes, I know, I tupanul, I had to do it first ...