3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
green [z] 25.12.21 10:12 pm

Server Suggestions (StarCraft)

Topic We will make our suggestions on how the server works, perhaps there are ideas for introducing something new.
posts (admin bastards) (moderators nubs) will be deleted by the author of the ban. I look forward to constructive and interesting suggestions.
101 Comments
Sort by:
L
Logan_d 25.12.21

Online is small (peak value 78 people). You can temporarily revive this business - some tournaments / champions. Only to the work of the server has nothing to do ... But the people, I think, would not mind.

g
green [z] 25.12.21

Well, more specifically) in what way can one express the award to the winner, whom to put in charge of this matter ....
PS Logan are you chasing me?)))

L
Logan_d 25.12.21

more specifically - Option number 1 to arrange an analogue of the league with statistics on the forum. Option number 2 to hold the champion according to any of the existing system (copy and paste from some champion) How
can the winner be rewarded - For a real gamer, the best reward is universal recognition ^^
Whom to put in charge of this business - A movement will begin, there will be activists (who knows - mb one of the current Starcrafters is asleep and sees himself as an "org" - I think you haven’t asked them yet :))
PS nope :) I’m just everywhere and always;)

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

one sentence))) anti-cheat

S
Svetlov 25.12.21

Why do we need an anti-cheat if there is no laddera (cheaters are already known to everyone and do not play with them). And while it is not here, the number of players will not increase. Is it possible to make it possible to play ladder only through the League? With full game statistics like WGT. Well, and accordingly, make sure that cheaters immediately banned with laddera and were not allowed until the end of the season. Then it will be possible to arrange championships at the appropriate levels, and the influx of players will immediately be. And on games like normal, nothing needs to be changed, except to make one more official channel, like PlayForFun :). Well, you understand me, guys.

g
green [z] 25.12.21

in the old man, by the way, there was never an administrator, perhaps because I hear all this now, I would suggest thinking about who could be an administrator.

L
Logan_d 25.12.21

why, by the way, is there no ladder? Oo

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

admin is needed, he must play the old man himself.

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

green [z] nominate?

g
green [z] 25.12.21

P_e_p_p_p_e_R yeah, but this is still a vague idea, but at least who needs to be determined.

Logan_d Well, we can tell you where the ladder is in the old man?
without a chat command.

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

well, I don't even know if honestly who can be nominated

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

and what ideas do anyone have?

L
Logan_d 25.12.21

There is no office. ladder Starcraft development for PvPGN (seen on the internet, at least). How it works - not in the know. Also something very similar to this is included in PvPGN itself. And besides, when I was engaged in PvPGN, I read all kinds of articles on it and faced a similar phenomenon many times.

PS in ladder.c sources ...

g
green [z] 25.12.21

P_e_p_p_p_e_R you are like a modern chat in the old, you should know the server contingent, so what better you suggest)

Logan_d I think you know what the ladder looks like in d2, I would like it to be the same in all pvpn games.

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

yes there is such a thing)) well, I need to think, in a day I will write my thoughts

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

but we need to talk about the ladder, it is in the stark

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

green [z] and how can I communicate on this topic via ICQ?
it's just not convenient within the forum

g
green [z] 25.12.21

Well, I have icq in my profile, write if necessary.

P
P_e_p_p_p_e_R 25.12.21

ok
there are 3 candidates))

g
green [z] 25.12.21

Well, duck tell me for sure)