3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krokhmal96 25.12.21 10:12 pm

Arsenal Mod (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

How do you like "Arsenal mod"?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Nikanorov 25.12.21

The arsenal of the mod is excellent by 10 +, but there are some shortcomings, for example, the AK-74U cannot be more powerful than the AK-47, in this regard, my wish for future mods, In the characteristics of the weapon, instead of an incomprehensible line of power, enter two lines of stopping ability and piercing ability ... Remove the convenience line altogether (here it is not convenient for me with this weapon or not) and instead enter the reliability line.

S
Starter1 25.12.21

Help people, how to replace weapons in the game? Now I'll explain everything: the fact is that it just infuriates me that the Kalashnikov has a shutter on the left, from the Arsenal mod tried to insert only models with a replacement in the ak74 folder, start loading a new game and crash. Help, what to do to put the shutter in place?

S
Starter1 25.12.21

pla36 do not judge so harshly, they just filled the stalker with the trunks of the correct shape, but the configs are not very good, but it helped the modders a lot, everyone parses what weapons they need, but the configs themselves rule as they like, for example, I wanted of all the warriors there were only 47 Kalashs put from the arsenal happy))) and so on.

S
Sekret angel 25.12.21

People, how to combine this mod with the AKM mod ???

s
strelec 777 25.12.21

I liked it, for the realism of the weapon itself, the variety of samples. Now, if the textures are old, otherwise everything is new, it would be super - duper. definitely + 10.

N
Nerevar 25.12.21

Personally, I’m already tired of this Arsenal, these durat barrels are shoved into every second mod, as if it’s not enough ...

a
alexej9389 25.12.21

There are almost no new weapons.

I
Il Hartmann 25.12.21

One of the best mods! It does not change the line of the game. And adds a wonderful selection of weapons. True, I had to sit, correcting the performance characteristics. +10

S
STROGOV 25.12.21

And I didn't like the fact that there are a lot of weapons there, which sometimes just look illogical in the zone, as well as some models of weapons are frankly weak ... I personally did not have the strength to look at the same AK ... Saigu-12K, and the characteristics of the weapon are sometimes absurd ...

N
Nerevar 25.12.21

+ 1. Bandits with m4, well, not funny? And some models are rather clumsy.

D
DanyWoker 25.12.21

Who can make additions to Arsenal_Mod, namely:
1.) So that merchants buy and sell all items and weapons
2.) So that merchants can repair weapons and armor
3.) So that the NPC has the entire arsenal of the mod, naturally dynamic (i.e. so that not everyone goes with ak, but there with different fluffs in all locations)
4.) Cut monsters, with rep, A-Life and so on.
5.) Dynamic zone, namely the movement of stalkers of all factions and ranks, as well as mutants in free locations
6.) Even better, overlord + freeplay