3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 15.11.19 09:21 pm

Talk \"A Lot\". The theme for Lorne and philosophical reasoning (Elex)

Good afternoon, evening, morning and night.
Given the gradual accumulation of questions and some Lorne moments, have the interest of creating a separate topic for reflection, reasoning and Lorne discussions games Eleks.
Piranha brought the project to its logical conclusion. If there is no DLS. they'll have to edit and edit the patches, or to explain some points.

At the moment, will provide to play a few nuances:
1. In the game I found 4 types of sunglasses. Will consider 2 types: Modern and Classic.
1.1. Modern: make visible all the arrangements. Highlights in red frame all of the lively mechanisms, which include: Military robots, drones and Collosi; Mutants of Elbow; Linear.
1.2. Classic: makes visible all living beings. Highlights in green frame. All the NPCs, all living creatures, including natural mutants, we select all the grass - will be allocated to these points.

1.3. The nuance:
Lorne aspect: Mutants of Elbow do not belong to living beings, and belong to dead mechanisms, whereas natural mutants belong to living creatures. Thus, all mutants do not conflict among themselves, natural and ALB mutants are not hostile to each other, and the natural mutants are not hostile to living creatures (they are generally neutral to all animals. except people). Also Nocera, chimeras, and the Lycans were hostile only to some of the ALB mutants (neutral to the boar, the Mutants and the original, hostile to horror birds and listmay). Linear is absolutely neutral to the whole creation of living creatures and mechanisms, as it belongs simultaneously to the mechanisms and to animals (but is the mechanism), but hostile to people.

The nuance I want to highlight: he Linear. It stands out from all groups. First, it respawntime as well as the animals and the natural mutants and in the same locations. Substitute Mountain Troll\Normal Troll. In Ignatane Respawned or linear or mountain Troll. This fully confirms his attitude to animals or to the natural mutants. His behavior in battle is the analogue of the behavior of the Cartridge. Experience for him - 250, the same. how much for the Cartridge.
Could be attributed to Slinear mechanisms for machine type, but no, Combat collosi, drones and combat robots aggressive mutants and some aggressive animals. Slither on the contrary, completely neutral and Mechanisms are neutral to it. If the Combat robot\kollos will be in close proximity to kizaru, they will not attack him as he slinear.
And finally, why all this hubbub? and all because Modern glasses distinguish it as a mechanism. His name Slinear that is directly related to the mutants of Elbow. Analogue dinosaurs in mutants of elbow - lisezmoi analogue Cartridge - linear. Everything seems to be appropriate, but there is one big but: for the murder of Slinear never get raw Eleks, which completely rejects the theory that it belongs to the mutants of Elbow.

It turns out an interesting point. Slither is a Mutant mechanical origin refers to the mechanical creatures as mutants of Elbow, but it is a natural, peaceful mutant, the same as a traveler and a Troll.

But why in the game there are no explanations and reasons for this phenomenon? it is in fact. the only creation on Magaline, which does not belong to any of the groups of beings. From the point of view of gaming realism - this should not exist.
And either Piranha forgot to revive him. making it a living creature or Piranhas forgot to add in his drop-down drop raw Eleks. Or, they decided to create a creature in the game that will break the entire game theory?)

2. In the game there are 4 types of sunglasses that allow you to obnarujit ALL the items with which you can interact gameplay way, except for one thing: it chests, safes and cabinets, as well as nurses and couches. Chests and safes are directly related to complex mechanisms. Why the game have not added any capability to detect these objects? Why modern glasses that are designed to search for mechanisms has not added detection capabilities sunkutu and safes? another shortcoming on the part of piranha or incompleteness of the game and implementation of some of the highlights?
I haven't found any gameplay way of discovering the safes and chests in the distance. Classic sunglasses give the ability to detect grass that performs full function points, but it did not find modern mechanisms, such as chests and safes, although their purpose should be to detect them.
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 15.11.19

Because piranhas lazy ass and decided it would do without the bestiary, which would immediately rule out such issues.

S
Stanislavich 15.11.19

Svetoslav
Look, maybe. there is a way to directly ask the Piranhas of similar issues? Maybe they'll patch the patches? I'd like to get raw Eleks with Slinear (which respawntime at times most of the ALB mutants), and even more want of any ability to search for safes and chests.

M
Master Ken 15.11.19

Stanislavich
Yeah patched, they never patch anything, since the Gothic is full of plot holes, which are still modders trying to plug.

S
Sheril 15.11.19

Svetoslav
if they did, the game would be released in 2025

Stanislavich
write on their website (piranha)
http://www.pluto13.de/
publisher in Russia
https://www.thqnordic.com/

R
RGC 15.11.19

*caveat

V
Vyxyxol 15.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
Chests and safes are directly related to complex mechanisms
Such complex mechanisms, combat colossus model 7300 directly rests. Always thought they were just boxes with a lock, so no, it turns out the complex mechanisms with many moving parts. xD

D
Ded MastDay 15.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
Look, maybe. there is a way to directly ask the Piranhas of similar issues?
Is. Sign up and write on the office forum http://community.elexgame.com/forum.php?
There is a Russian section, but will be more effective if you write in German or English section, certainly not in Russian. On this forum and the developers and publisher, often respond to the questions asked.

D
Ded MastDay 15.11.19

Cheryl wrote:
if they did, the game would be released in 2025
It is a myth. A detailed bestiary, and a little bit skillful the Builder will arrange for steam three hours, and there are many examples, but it is even easier, because all the sources they already have and no need to disassemble the game resources, it would wish.
PS. I have some experience in creating mods, I know whereof I speak.

S
Stanislavich 15.11.19

Muskrat
have you seen at least one safety Deposit box which would be closed by a simple lock? such safes - small. and considering that in Alexe options safes large enough, and the lock on them is not the easiest. because safes are a priori - a complex mechanism, like the chest, so as to make the lock. which basically will be unlocked by the lockpick is that more complexity))

a
alb 15.11.19

Thank God I can spend precious time creating useless bestiary, totally unnecessary thing if you're not a fan.

S
Sheril 15.11.19

Svetoslav
they do not want to share their designs with the world, and rightly so :)

S
Stanislavich 15.11.19

ALB
Not the glory of God. Developed on acid and began to create dozens of notes, which added one word or 1 digit. it would be better instead created something good.

D
Ded MastDay 15.11.19

ALB wrote:
useless bestiary
Bestiary, is an integral part of any RPG is Laura, and as I said above, it does not require a lot of precious time, but only the desire and a couple of leisurely evenings. But when, behind a publisher with a whip, then of course, what really is the bestiary, catch bugs to fix.

Cheryl wrote:
they don't want to share their code with you
Own the development and implementation of in game information to help you better learn the game universe are two different things.

S
Sheril 15.11.19

Svetoslav wrote:
Own the development and implementation of in game information to help you better learn the game universe are two different things.
you don't want to understand that then the game would be released in 2025, taking into account not only your proposal, but a vast supply of all players Elex /\_/\

D
Ded MastDay 15.11.19

Cheryl wrote:
you don't want to understand that then the game would be released in 2025.
And you don't want to understand that this is nonsense.
To spend a couple of evenings to implement something that is already almost ready, because the bestiary worked out at an early stage of concept development, and extend razrabotki for another 7 years, like you say it's not the same.

UPD. It is not necessary to consider all the proposals, it's impossible. But there are fundamental things and bestiary among them.

S
Sheril 15.11.19

Svetoslav
well you seem to already not playing Elex?
humble yourself
it's not the Witcher. Is E L E X

D
Ded MastDay 15.11.19

Cheryl
I do not play. But I went through the game and spent more than 80 hours of my life. I think it shows that I care about the fate of this game. Is it bad that I wish it was just a little better?

S
Stanislavich 15.11.19

So, walk through the world Eleks. Some of his observations on 40+ level. Still the first Chapter.
Pleased the Tavar, but rather SOUTH of Tawara, where the ocean. Pleased with the fact that large mobs 40+ levels appear infinite Cyclops, and they in turn farm coins and farm Eleks, as well as a pleasant farm experience.
For the entire SOUTH of Tawara, I was found as much as 5 Cyclops. And it pleases.
We get the following situation: In the Tawara, which are located in the place of Desert and Mountain Trolls, often at high level, you will receive Cyclops is a good and endless farm Eleks and coins. In place of regular mobs will be dominated by Dragons, Lycans, Ascetics and Sexy. Linearo little. Conventional\Desert trolls are almost gone. But just note, the Cyclops appear only when in their place, was killed by a mob (mostly Troll). If the mob is not killed - Cyclops will appear and will be the same mob. Time spawn - presumably 4-5, maybe 6 game hours.
On-site Ignalina: dominated by Connexity, sexy, Mountain trolls and kinneary. Cyclops is almost gone. But a huge number of linearo and Mountain trolls that give a lot of experience. For the entire territory Ignalina, running benchmarks. after the mobs spawn, you can build more than 12 mountain trolls, 8 linearo.
On the territory of Edan with farm mobs problematic, but there are 3 active points: this TP river Delta (possible resp 3-4 Trolls in the area of 200 meters radius, TP), TP a Small Camp (resp 8-10 mobs quite often, but not more than 6 mobs at a time, often 1 Troll+a small thing, but it happens and resp 2 trolls) and third place is a bunker Hybrid (a feature that REP mutants more frequently than 1 every 7 game days because in the first Chapter of Sabarmati 2-3 REP and animals. where are 2 Troll)

S
Sheril 15.11.19

Svetoslav
she (Elex) and is so beautiful :)

D
Ded MastDay 15.11.19

Cheryl wrote:
she (Elex) and is so beautiful :)
The same fans say about the Witcher. But actually not all so is smooth.