3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 25.12.21 10:12 pm

Episode 9 - Help and Departure (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Tell me how to complete the task "6 prisoners were evacuated"

In those text walkthroughs that I found it is written that they are supposedly at the Yaho Obu supply base, but in reality there is no one there (though it costs one armored personnel carrier if it respawns at the beginning of the mission near the base). On the map, too, some prisoners are running xs what, I met one near the bridge, the second is transported in a jeep (Ocelot reports about his interception), the third one is killed by 4 soldiers sent in search of prisoners and it is not possible to save him in time. If these 4 are interrogated (they are part of another assignment for their evacuation), then they indicate some left locations in the form of abstract areas in which nothing sensible is located.

Actually, ARE THESE POWERS AT ALL, if everyone writes that they are sitting at the base and if they really are sitting there, who where, who went through this extra. mission tell me how?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mari8936 25.12.21

spawnmvd
All 6 captives:

A
Alexander Garifyanov 25.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/phantom_pain/walkthrough/

s
spawnmvd 25.12.21

Verlorena
thanks, what you need))) all the guides lie

s
spawnmvd 25.12.21

Alexander Garifyanov
himself read what is written there and correlate with the first and second post

M
Mari8936 25.12.21

spawn
You are always welcome) Yes, I myself hung with them when I passed. In general, it's easier to go through s than to do some side effects.

V
Vladimir Listyev 25.12.21

Nonsense, I evacuated all 6 of them. Including cybernetics. Where is the cyberneticist?