3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AwEsOmeRIG7 25.12.21 10:23 pm

Full Game Impression (Xbox 360; PS 3) (Assassin's Creed 3)

Subject spoiler for hidden text!

How to write hidden text?

It will turn out: Spoiler text

It will turn out: Title text

All at the highest level. starting with the gameplay, which has not been changed much in the control of fighting, running, climbing, etc. and finishing graphs with physics of the same walking. The plot is still intriguing, there is interest, but without Russian. It's not quite fun to read everything when you don't quite understand everything. Graphics too, the norms, although the shadows sometimes 10 meters in front change in the bad direction. That is, what is close, everything looks good. But the drawing range according to the idea is lame, if you pay attention to it. Although this rarely happens, especially when you move fast or fight someone. What I especially liked is that AC3 has a function of 3D glasses simple for red-blue color. And the 3D quality, I can tell you, is just excellent. Of course, there is also a function for electronic 3D glasses, which has already been met in the same Batman, for example. In general, this is a huge plus in their direction, that made a 3D function for simple glasses. Of course, not much needs to be adjusted there and everything is fine. In general, my assessment of xboh360 version AC3 is 8.5, 9.0. And for the game itself 9.5-10. All to download in general!
Nukas for * bashtika your mini reviews
89 Comments
Sort by:
m
median2007 25.12.21

Hello everyone ! The game, I'll tell you just the BOMB did not go through a lot, well, even that was enough to understand that it was a 100% hit. I play it in 3D on the phone. 43 fly away full quality is also a class; in general, it seems to me that this is the best game in this series.

M
MyPatrick 25.12.21

The fighting is cool, it has become easier and more convenient to counter two and three, the parkour is a little more improved + you can run through the trees and not only, well, there is variety in the steps if you look with the second part. The gameplay has also become better, more items (lures, baits, all kinds of traps, a dart with a rope, etc.). Well, the plot is really better than the second assassin, and well, the map is very large, it seems even inconvenient because there is too much space. A lot of parkour and in the city with Desmond.

J
Jay c 25.12.21

The game is cool! At the first time, the action is new, and this is very pleasing, this old world is already tired) Secondly, the number of characters on one screen has increased (take the same at the beginning of the game in the opera), and what will happen when the battles begin. Thirdly, there are a lot of scripts of citizens' behavior, like GTA, for example, when you come only to Boston, I noticed the following situation - a woman was walking with a basket of apples and collided with a resident, he began to apologize, and at that moment the courtyard flew in and began to pick up blocks and run away, a woman like keep them and all that, it was shorter than fun to watch! The graphics have become a level higher, and the animation pleases, to be honest, everything has become more natural or something. To take the same climbing it became different. The combat system has become, in my opinion, more truthful and realistic, has undergone changes as well, although before that it was excellent. I can't say much about the plot yet, because played for a short while, but it is already clear that it will be impressive, and the world as a whole, too. Perhaps this is the largest and most realistic game in the series.
PS The PC version (in the presence of a powerful computer) will raise the bar for the quality of the game to an even more significant level, of which I am 100% sure I have already made a pre-order)))))))

M
MyPatrick 25.12.21

What about naval battles? They are soundly made, tighten + upgrades, then what you need is shorter

A
ApoxZ 25.12.21

Well ... I played today for 2-3 hours. How can I say, maybe I didn't get to the "WOW" moments, but I didn't like it. Again these missions "DIDN'T SLEEP YOURSELF", again the same schedule, and besides, it seemed to me that it became even worse. + I still don't understand who I'm playing for. I still play as some kind of nobleman, not Connor. Or is it such a long introduction? But now that I liked it. Animation, combat, the ability to take rifles and for now, that's it. Maybe, of course, I have not yet reached the main game, but at the beginning I almost threw the gamepad on the TV when I was once again burned by this fucking AI, which has not changed in any way. I hope further I will change my mind.

D
DastFight08 25.12.21

Passed ... And now I will
go through again))) Gameplay with new animation is felt in a completely new way. Special Respect for the improved Hidden Blade Silent Kill Scene)

S
SpacePRedator014 25.12.21

The game is cool, I liked the new animation, the battle is new, the ability to attack 2 enemies at once, the territory is large, the hero is new, but it seems to me that the game is still damp:
1) There are many graphical bugs, especially in the shadows
2) Scripts sometimes buggy (once I had to restart the game at all )
3) The sound is strange (once I generally had something glitchy and the noise of the city (people talking) could be heard even in the forest, I had to restart the game again)
4) I found a cool bug, or rather a British soldier who does not die at all, I beat him, took him as a shield (6 people shot at him), shot him with poison darts (3 times), shot from a bow (8 times), shot from a pistol (2 times), wetted again skr. with a blade, fists, a tomahawk, and then finally was able to soak him when he and another attacked me, I immediately say found him in New-York (e) I don’t remember where, but it is not possible to counterattack, take away his weapon and throw it and then, by the way, he didn't die and still saw me (the triangle hung over him), and so the game is class, now I'm downloading NFS Most Wanted (2012) I want to see why she's only 9, and I want to download AS3, or even it is not clear almost what is happening in the game.

b
big123dаn 25.12.21

snake12234
yes yes yes! bugs just a bunch! then people appear from nowhere, then disappear (into obscurity). once in general I got stuck in some kind of "shaitan-box". in one word - we are waiting for the patch

Q
QTarantello20 25.12.21

I got acquainted, according to the first hour, we can say that the toy turned out to be ten heads higher than the previous part. Introductory "Kinzo" with several gameplay inserts impressed, but it is still too early to say anything concretely. Finally, the animation of battles and movements has changed, I'm tired of watching a combat combat wandering from unit to unit with the same techniques. There are much more people roaming the streets, animals and children have appeared. And now the actual question: what kind of hell is it that has come under our control and when to expect events that have been played a hundred times in commercials?

M
MrWake 25.12.21

Yes, there are problems with shadows on Xbox ... and there are a lot of glitches, even the patch did not help.

Q
QTarantello20 25.12.21

There is Russian voice acting, and not of the worst quality, some characters are really translated very carelessly, but mostly pretty good.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 25.12.21

Russian localization can be rated 6 out of 10.
The original is better.
There the voices were specially selected.

But if you don't know English .... play the hack.

A
AIR-BOURNE17 25.12.21

The game is excellent, I liked the graphics, the plot was also presented (I had already played enough for 7 hours), there are glitches, albeit a little, I noticed how weapons flew in the air, and the horses got stuck in a haystack, a lot of innovations (I deliberately wandered around and looked for what had been developed from the promised they did not translate into the game and the people to you please tell me how to open these chests (I play on the XBox 360), otherwise I suffered for half an hour and ended up scoring on it and went on to play, in the previous parts this was not the case.

m
manuk123 25.12.21

The game is very cinematic. On the box, the graphics are certainly worse than on the PC, but it's still nice. The combat system is pleasing, very spectacular, beautiful. The plot is made conscientiously, pulls in and you don't want to come off. Well done shorter. My rating is 9/10.

Q
QTarantello20 25.12.21

Well, apparently, Ubisoft really decided to concoct a mega epic project. I have been playing for about 6 hours, I have completed a good 1/5 of the plot component, and the main batch has not yet begun. Here the story goes in much more detail than in the second part. Here the first hours you play, in general, it is not clear who (as it turned out exclusively for me), and we will see Connor not only in adulthood. But I did not see any ship battles, or the economic system, or a huge heap of other additional tasks. The plot itself has become many times more exciting and interesting, and it is built correctly, there is no longer such that you forget how you ended up in this place, where you went and what you generally do. Visually, the game looks awesome and painfully resembles (Especially in the forest) Red Dead Redemption, the feature was also eagerly slammed from there, but here it looks more appropriate and just better quality, since John Marston could not jump from trees to a deer with a tomahawk in Slo-Mo. The combat system remains the same, but the animation has been completely redone, now everything looks much more natural, there are dozens of spectacular animations, only all battles also hang on counterattacks, the attack button is not used at all. In short, the first 6 hours are insanely pleasing, everything is very cool, stylish and interesting, the flaws lie in the stupid AI and in the simplicity of the battles, the rest is epic.

M
McEclipse 25.12.21

Today I walked through the woods, hunted bears) well, and bumped into 2 cubs playing with each other))) funny

L
LorDZz 25.12.21

BLACKWATCH
Don't worry, there's a HUGE amount of side-entertainment out there, and takes it to a whole new level for the series, not to mention the endless hunting. Even the most commonplace for a series of "save a man" pieces of 10 different types. For me, the side entertainment is better than the main plot. In general, I've only completed the game by 60% after spending ~ 30 hours, and after the story I will continue to finish off additional missions. Overall one of the best games of the year.

b
big123dаn 25.12.21

the game is good, of course there are a lot of glitches, the animation of the minor characters (bots, passers-by) is lame, there are always "clones" walking the streets (ala gta: sa). In general: what I liked was the fact that there is snow and rain in the game, they did it very cool. and the animation of the faces is so good (in cut scenes) that it can even be compared to la noire. the interface is convenient (I don't know how on a PC). added at least some variety (for example, you can help an orphan steal one piece of bread). there is subtle humor. Rating: 8.7 / 10

z
zzzle0nzzz 25.12.21

Guys, on the way, some of you got drunk! Game class! Passed all! Everything you need will be there! There is not much difference in graphics between PS3 and XBox 360! On PS3, the lighting is even a little bit squalid (I saw it from a friend, since it has a box itself). With a computer, the difference Pts will be small, probably, as they said, only FPS will rise and perhaps the anti-aliasing will be tweaked! And so I advise everyone to play. And who doesn't like anything in new games because of the graphics, go to YUBISOFT and show a master class! There are bugs ... I do not argue, but they are insignificant and with fresh batches of 100 will disappear

R
RamSeivrem 25.12.21

I had already played 30 percent and ... to be honest ... I expected more from the game. The updated picture (and it almost did not change, the same dull dviglo, as in the previous parts of the series. Yes, a little tweaked, but still, it does not smell a bit of a revolution in technical terms). The story itself seems to be nicho, but it still smells of banal and hackneyed presentation of the plot component, which is prevalent in all games in this series. Desmond was reworked like that, they made some kind of junkie (he looked much better with stubble in Revelations). In the gameplay plan, everything is the same, everything is also a stereotyped environment, stupid AI, pumping from series to series, added for some reason unnecessary things, for example: pet a cat, pet a dog, feed a pig, etc. Well, what else to say, I don't like the game very much, I will go on. Maybe it will change.