3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cev196 25.12.21 10:23 pm

Fantasy about what the second part should be (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

I think that there is nothing to come up with; it is quite possible to make a continuation even after the destruction of the ring. In the fourth era, orcs are exterminated by humans. and we will play for the orc who died in the temple of morgoth having sprinkled blood on the statue of divinity and the god revives this orc we have new vici and the battle against the Gondorians and other good people. The main thing is that people and the orc are charismatic. And they did not remove the captains in the form of people and trackers.
5 Comments
Sort by:
u
u3epJlu 25.12.21

Well, for that, I very much doubt it.) Personally, I would like to see a greater connection with the common universe in the sequel. Let's add some motives from music to films in musical compositions. More familiar characters (albeit minor, albeit minor parents, it is not necessary to show the guys from the fellowship of the ring) and familiar places (otherwise Mordor turned out somehow without views, without impressive buildings, etc.). By the way, the developers should also take an example from War in the North, where the clashes with the enemy looked much more ambitious. And loot! Let it be possible to choose with which stick in hand to fight and in which chain mail.)

S
Sem ... 25.12.21

To the coexistence of good and high-quality games like Middle-earth where we can play for the forces of evil very little, I would certainly like to play for the Uruks. There can be a lot of ideas for the company on the trilogy of the Lord of the Rings or the Hobbits, where we can, for example, be the Defiler and drive the gnomes across Mordor or collect troops for the siege of Gondor from The Return of the King, at the same time meeting with Golum, trying to find out who has the ring and chasing Frodo , in short, as I said, the ideas for the plot can be a small cart wagon. But we will probably again have to play for some hero who has to defeat the forces of evil: /

k
kastrator_zb 25.12.21

all the orcs from Mordor will be killed. The land will begin to flourish: nice green grass, trees, various types of fauna. The people of Gondor will begin to inhabit Mordor, but the orcs from Dungabad will attack these settlements and Talion will lead a detachment of warriors who will kill the orcs-invaders

A
Anton Martynyuk 25.12.21

And I would like to see the full stories of Celebrimbor and Talion, the characters are quite normal and the effects are the same as in the first part, even better, the game turned out Assassins creed and the Lord of the Rings, which is very impressive. completely to make the game on a grand scale and from the heart and the Heroes met with other characters of the Lord of the Rings and the world was more open and the Uruks were fiercer

J
JOKERIVAN 25.12.21

kastrator_zb
but orcs from Dungabad
Gundabad