3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite soldier from the PC 25.12.21 10:23 pm

Your Favorite In-Game Weapon (Bulletstorm)

What weapon do you prefer?
58 Comments
Sort by:
J
Johny BelenkOFF 25.12.21

Four-barreled helghast, whip and leg (with the help of the third, I'm ready to go through the whole game)))))

I
Infiltrator 25.12.21

This is true about the leg.

A
Arigo 25.12.21

Whip and leg.

T
The_Rose_Will_Decay 25.12.21

An ordinary revolver, which is still equipped with signal flares, and the whip is not so effective when more difficult enemies appear who know how to avoid it

M
MaLIce2k 25.12.21

Bonebreaker + Scalper. All Echoes with them went 3 stars, although 3 zones were difficult.

A
Acibu 25.12.21

Sniper. Back in Jericho and Singularity, I loved killing enemies with a bullet control. Here they give it enough)

K
Kiler_v_dolarah 25.12.21

Whip leg and revol

I
Infiltrator 25.12.21

Acibu, and convenient.

C
CIMAK 25.12.21

Shotgun

n
number 9 large 25.12.21

Pistol and Sniper.

o
ostinpawers1 25.12.21

does not shoot a sniper even when aiming at demons in the initial level she shot without problems, but now the blue rob does not turn red even when you aim the sight and if other levels can be passed without it, then the 6th one in the gorge is not. help pliz

H
Hexogen 25.12.21

SNIPER !!! SNIPER !!! I take on the spear when I run out of bullets on the sniper !!! How many freaks had "Anal sex" with her ...

I
Infiltrator 25.12.21

HEXOGENE, what a jolt

F
Flemming 25.12.21

Tell me, is it impossible to edit something in the game so that you can change the main weapon too ("Peacemaker")? And so that you can carry all the guns, and not just three?

t
trustedSunbro 25.12.21

Leg and whip and "Peacemaker"

L
LosSantosVagos 25.12.21

bone breaker and scalp cutter

S
SERAPHIM207 25.12.21

Sniper rifle with guided bullets. I don't remember the game name.

N
Nighthawk predator 25.12.21

and then I will unsubscribe from the distant 2015 xD
Sniperk as it appeared, I never changed it for anything else, (I also remembered Singularity, but the local one is more convenient, and they don't limit it that way), in addition, the drill helped a lot, an expensive infection, but it's very tasty to endure enemies running in a string) the
rest of the weapons somehow did not really find use.
Threat
leg and whip certainly out of competition with Graaffitia !!!